Chapter 16

"Sand Burial" Gaara closed his fist.

'Shit!' Naruto cussed inwardly

The sand crushed Naruto.

However, instead a shower of blood, water exploded and soaked the sand, making it fall into the ground with a 'plop' too heavy for Gaara to control without exerting more chakra than needed.

Naruto appeared by the couch as water formed. He glared coldly as Gaara and unheated his sword. It was only a blink when it happened but Gaara found himself soaked to the bone like a wet feline.

Stunned, Gaara blinked in surprise. Chips of sand began falling from Gaara's body and fall into the ground.

"......" Naruto walked over to Gaara, frost covered the ground.

"You" Gaara glared harshly

"You shouldn't really go against someone who are stronger than you. Watch your back, next time maybe I wouldn't be too merciful" Naruto said coldly before he turned away and picked up Snowball, disappeared in a swirl of snowflakes.
.........

Yuki stared at the bunny in her arms with a grin.

"There is no meat in the Tower. I always love rabbit meat" Yuki locked her lips in hunger

'(-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩) Wuuuu, Master, your beloved little bunny Snowball will get eaten by this crazy woman. Master, hurry! Come and save me!' Snowball cried pitifully in his heart

"Yum!" Yuki took out a kitchen knife, it glinted in the light.

'WAAAAH!!!! MASTER, COME AND SAVE ME!!!!' Snowball shrikes in his mind

Before Yuki could stab Snowball, Naruto flashed in and grasp Yuki's wrist.

"What are you doing" Naruto frowned

'Master! Thank kami from above!' Snowball breath out a sigh in relief

"I'm hungry. I want meat" Yuki said stubbornly.

Naruto sighed and took out a scroll from his sleeves and handed two roasted chicken to Yuki.

"Leave my companion alone" Naruto said as he snatched the bunny from the satisfied Yuki.

Naruto untied the ropes on the bunny and began smoothing its fur.

Just then a sound of fighting could be heard. Naruto perked up.

'Such.... Malicious chakra' Naruto frowned

'Its Orochimaru's... Though not completely his' Yuki paused on her chewing before ignoring it.

"Let's go check it out" Naruto said, curiously

Yuki shrugged, they are already in the forest.

Naruto walked over, clutching the bunny to his chest calmly.

"Hm?" Naruto walked out of the Bush and dodged to the side when a burst of wind strayed towards him.

"What in the....." Zaku paused seeing Naruto.

The battle stopped. Sasuke, whom was in a cursed state, took this as an advantage and break Zaku's arms.

Naruto walked over to Sakura.

"Hold him for me. If something happens to him, I'll kill you" Naruto said calmly as he handed Snowball to her.

Sakura paused before she nodded and held the bunny

Snowball squirmed in discomfort.

Naruto turned to Sasuke whom was still out of it.

"Stop it" Naruto said coldly as he held Sasuke's wrist, tugging him backwards when the Uchiha was about to attack the other sound genins.

"Let go" Sasuke snarled, glaring at Naruto.

"Are you really this weak? Relying on the power that is not yours to win your battles?" Naruto returned the glare two folds

Sasuke paused.

"This amazing yet tainted chakra running through your veins. This powerful boast. This urge to be on top of everyone and become powerful and strong.....this is not yours. It does not belong to you" Naruto said coldly

"You really think that it will give you the satisfying feeling if you defeat your brother with this borrowed power?" Naruto asked

Sasuke stood frozen before the Curse Mark began retreating.

The Sound Genins stared in amazement at Naruto. To be able to surpress the raging ability of the Curse Mark with just a few words?

Sasuke lost the strength to stand up, Naruto stumbled back as the Uchiha suddenly fall on him.

'Earlier I manage to clear his mind by placing chakra on his system to ward off that tainted chakra and chained it on the back of his mind. It will hold on for now and won't cloud his judgement long enough for Minato and Kushina to do something about it' Naruto thought as he looked at the three pronged Curse Mark with a complicated and helpless look.

"Fine. We'll leave now. Don't chase us, we'll leave our scroll to you" Dozu said as he placed the scroll on the ground before picking up his teammates and he immediately left, though he felt a chilling glare on his back.

"Sound again" Naruto said before he looked at Sasuke's pained face then to the others as well.

"Gather everyone injured. I'll treat you all" Naruto said as he laid Sasuke on the ground.

"Why should we trust you" Ino asked cautiously.

"It's up to you if you wanted to be treated or not, either way, I am doing my job as a doctor. I treat people, I'd rather do so than kill them using the skills I learned to save people. If you doubt my ability, there is no door around to throw you out" Naruto said as he placed his hand in the middle of Sasuke's chest

Naruto ended up healing Sasuke, the beat up and injured Sakura and Rock Lee, patching up Chouji and Ino, before looking at the seal on both Menma and Narumi. His hands glowed before he punched the two in their gut. Making them wake up startled and flew from the force. Crashing down on the ground.

"Before you go and accused me of planning on attacking you. I just removed the seal that makes your terrible chakra control even more messed up. If you use chakra with that seal on you, then it's going to be harder" Naruto said, cutting the twin's off from yelling.

"Oi! Let's go already! I think there is an announcement on the tower!" Yuki walked in the clearing.

"Of course" Naruto picked up Snowball from Sakura's hand.

"Let's go" Naruto and Yuki disappeared, not even saying goodbye.