Chapter 4

Naruto's consciousness did not hold for long when Yuki forcefully took control, evading the attack, sending attacks relentlessly.

Yuki whom was in control of Naruto's body, rushed to the traveling merchant, diving swiftly and silently to the cart, crawling to the very back of the cart and surpress her presence.
..........

Naruto finally took control of his body, he was inside a room that was scarce in thing. The only thing that was in the room was the bed, the closet, table and chair and that's it.

"Yuki, where did you take us?" Naruto rubbed his head as he sat up.

"Orochimaru's lab. Although this place is already abandoned, it's a suitable hideaway for you.... For now" Yuki replied as Naruto stood up, shakily trying to get back his balance

"There is a town nearby so it's convenient for you if you ran out of supplies" Yuki said, Naruto sighed as he exited the room and roam around the lab, it was quite large and almost like a Maze but with Yuki's navigation, he arrived in a large room.

Naruto stared at the Medical Equipment, apparatuses, and some strange colored liquid. They are already covered with dust.

"How will I buy supplies if I don't have any money?" Naruto asked

"Use your brain, you moron
☜('o´) ! This is Orochimaru's lab! What does Orochimaru do? Use it to your advantage!" Yuki yelled, quite annoyed

"Σ(゜ロ゜;)I'm going to experiment on people? Ally with snakes and be creepy?" Naruto asked, Yuki almost face palmed

"Dumb brat! Your knowledge on that man is quite Shallow. He is notorious for experimenting on people, a mad scientist he is. But how can he achieve that without knowing Medical Knowledge that can rival Senju Tsunade? There is no way that Snake can replicate and successfully planted Senju Blood on one of your ANBU if he's a dunce in the Medical Field? Not only that, he knew of some seals as well that even your father and mother was stumped on trying to figure out how to remove it! Do you think a man like that is simple? Dream on!(-、-)" Yuki said, Naruto blinked, his perception of the world widen.

"If it was me, I'd have him as my God Father than that lecherous Pervert who did not give a shit about you" Yuki added, Naruto sighed as he walked around the room.

"So what now? You want me to learn Medical Skills?" Naruto asked as he picked up the dusty scalpel

"It's useful for you as cover up. Plus, the village needs a Doctor, in the future, Konoha would most likely come and search for you. What kind of person they are looking for? The Fourth's Kid. Their expectation? Strong, excellent skills in Ninjutsu, fuinjutsu, and Taijutsu. What kind of identity will they search for? Those that made it to the bingo book" Yuki listed the disadvantage, she stared at her nails in Naruto's mindscape

"So being a doctor, they would not expect it. Being low profile, they would over look it. Ingenuis idea Yuki!" Naruto finished, nodding in appreciation, unknowingly making the ancient being's ego inflate

"Of course. I'm the best after all" Yuki shamelessly said

"Yes, and now I finally realised you're very old. Appearance really is deceiving, ttebayo" Naruto said, as if he finally realised that the girl whom looked like a gust of wind could knock her over was a very terrifying existence

"Dumb brat! Get to work now!" Yuki roared and kicked him out of his mindscape
..........

5 years later.........

For the past five years Naruto abused the Shadow Clones. Using them to study in the Medical Field, Poison Field, Weaponry Field, and Sealing Field. Yuki although insisted that the original him worked on Taijutsu but still gave her consent to use Shadow Clones.

Yuki also had him study botany. Of course he needs herbs to refine them into pills incase the people whom are too poor to pay him for a direct chakra healing. Half a mile radius is filled with herbs. Medical Herbs in the Eat and Poison Plants on the West. A huge wodden fence surrounded the area and Naruto's two story home is in the middle. The 1st floor is the whole clinic and the second floor is his alone.

Naruto lived quite a few distance from the village named Leasure Village. And just as its name is states it all. It a village where it can be consider as red light district. There are lots of gambling bars, night clubs, and prostitute houses. This village is quite large. Although the business there is shady, none of the Hidden Villages dared shut it down.

It's not only that but under ground was a place where the Black Market Operates.

The place is dark, dirty, and pleasure. Thievery is common as well as fights. So, since Naruto is the only doctor in vicinity, he was quite well known and respected. No one dared cause trouble on his territory, else he'll charge your payment double.

Naruto first was dissatisfied with the place Yuki recomended but was harshly reprimanded that no one expect an 8 years old working near a shady village!

Naruto sometimes spot Jiraiya or Tsunade around the area. They would have recognised him if Yuki did not alternate his appearance. His former blonde hair was now snowy white, his blue eyes were deeper as if it was drugged out and replaced by sapphire gems. His skin was still pale and much to his dismay, no matter how much Naruto trained or eat, he looked so skinny, like a porcelain doll that if you poke it he will shatter.

This is why Naruto was underestimated at first by everyone, but even then, who would dare mess with a doctor? Only fools did it and those fools were tormented on having their face disfigured in the matter of seconds.

In this world, who would want to have a disfigured face?

No one! So there was a rule, mess with everyone but not Dr Sotaru. (Sotaru is Naruto's cover name)

Plus, the place was very open to everyone. So Ninjas, Missing nins, and criminals loitered around. Normally, the village does not have many rules but to keep and protect their costumers, no bloodshed could be done while inside the village walls.

Everyone respected this rule, and with the village's large income, the village lord, whom was still a mystery, can place money on the Hidden Village to kill their own Ninjas whom broke the law. Needless to say, none tried to cross the bottom line.

The background is not simple.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Naruto looked up from what he was doing. Walking over to the door, twisting it and opened.

"You're... You're Dr Sotaru?" A voice of an old man filled with doubt reached Naruto's ears

"And you are?" Naruto raised a brow

"My name is Hatake Kakashi, this is my team and my client. I have heard of a nearby clinic and we came so that my genin can be examined. He has been poisoned" Kakashi said and  motioned at the people behind him

Naruto moved his eyes from him to the other people.

"......" 'Fate really hates me.....so these are my siblings?' Naruto raised a brow, staring at Me ma's hand.

'This is the best Father and Mother can do? Training them and yet still got injured?' Naruto had a trace of ridicule in his eyes as he shifted his eyes to survey the over people

'Even the weakest of them is unscatch' Naruto scoffed inwardly as he pulled the door wider

"Come in" he said coldly