fifty-five

Auston's POV:

I kept my eyes on my daughter the entire time as I had Jess guide me to the waiting room. I looked up at my parents and sisters. My mom ran to me as I handed Kingsley over to her. She started to sniffle as I spoke.

"Six pounds and four ounces. Nineteen inches long. Kingsley Ema-Elizabeth Matthews!" I said proudly.

My mom laid a kiss on Kingsley's forehead as my dad and sisters all looked at her with tears in their eyes. Alex hugged me as she started to cry.

"I'm so proud of you brother." She told me.

I thanked her as my mom handed her back to me. Just as I got her in my arms, Ryan walked into the waiting room. He spotted me and instantly his eyes went straight to Kingsley. He walked up to me as I held her out to him. Ryan took her from me and held her as he smiled with a laugh.

"Oh my god. She's beautiful. My little niece." Ryan said.

He looked back at me and smiled.

"Are we good then?" I asked him.

He chuckled as he and I walked back to Brynn's room. "Yeah, we're good."

I smiled as I opened the door. Brynn looked at me and smiled. Her smile grew when she saw Ryan.

"Ryan you came." She said happily.

He nodded as he handed Kingsley back to her. By this time, Freddie and Mitch were showing up. They walked into Brynn's room where my parents, Brynn's dad and brother, me, Jess, and Steph were all seated. They walked right up to Brynn to take a look at Kingsley.

"She's beautiful you guys." Freddie said.

"Thank god she doesn't look like Matts." Mitch said under his breath.

I smacked his head as everyone laughed. I shook my head as Mitch patted my back.

"Congratulations my friend. Now I'm truly going to be at your place everyday." He told me.

I groaned as everyone laughed again. This time Brynn spoke up.

"She's absolutely perfect. Just like Elle was. I'm so lucky." She said with a big smile.

I leaned down to kiss her head. "So am I."