two

Brynn's POV:

I walked around the outside of the venue picked for the wedding and sat down on the stone wall. I smiled as everyone laughed about and got prepared for the rehearsal. My mom walked outside with Alec behind her and came straight up to me.

"Let's go see the reception decorations. Pierre just got finished with the last minute touches." She told me.

I stood up and smiled at Alec who took my hand and led me with my mother. We got to the reception area and saw my moms wedding planner.

"Brynn, darling, how are you?" He asked cheerily.

I smiled. "Fine. Just a little overwhelmed."

I heard Alec chuckle behind me and lay a kiss on top of my head. Pierre pushed us into the reception area before turning on the lights. I gasped and tested up.

"Oh it's beautiful." I said.

Ryan and Jess walked in behind us and smiled. "Wedding ready. I'm pumped!" Ryan said.

Alec and Ryan followed Pierre outside while my mom went to check on everything. Jess linked her arm with mine and handed me an envelope.

"What's this?" I asked curiously.

"Auston's RSVP. He sent it in a couple of days ago. He's on the guest list with the rest of his family." She told me.

I looked down at the envelope noticing that it had in fact already been opened. I smiled slightly before frowning and tucking the envelope into my purse. I looked around at pretty blues and golds adorning each table and how it all complimented the chandeliers hanging from the ceiling.

"Your mother seriously went all out for this

"Your mother seriously went all out for this." Jess said in awe.

I laughed slightly. "Because she didn't get the wedding of her dreams when she married so young. Had to live out that childhood fantasy somehow."

Jess laughed and pulled me back outside. Let's go get ready for the rehearsal dinner. No outsiders just the bride and groom court and the families of the bride and groom."

I nodded and followed her to our dressing room. "You seem out of it. Are you sure you're okay."

I looked at Jess with tears in my eyes. "I don't think I can go through with this Jess."

She looked at me with wide eyes and quickly sits up and shuts the door locking it on her way back. "Brynn what's going on?"

I let out a whimper. "I miss Auston. I miss him so much. Now I know he's coming to the wedding. I don't think I can marry Alec in front of him. I can't break his heart like that."

Jess sighed and rubbed her temples with both hands. "Okay, okay. Um...lets slowly go through this alright. What you are telling me is the one question that you have denied the past couple of months."

I stayed silent. "Brynn, do you still love Auston?"

I looked up at her and for the first time in months when I was asked this question I gave her an honest answer. "Yes. I do. I do still love Auston!"