one

Brynn's POV:

"Someone grab another bottle of champagne. Jess is about to finish off the last of this one." I called out as the rest of the girls laughed.

We were having my bridal shower today. I sat in the chair they decorated for me and smiled at the children that were running around. Savannah looked at me and smiled. "I can't believe you're finally getting married. And to someone as amazing as Alec! You hit the jackpot." She said as she handed a cup of punch to Everleigh.

I thanked her. "It's been a long time coming. Everyone thought I was going to marry Austin after we had Elle and when that didn't work out they kind of gave up."

Ayesha giggled. "You can't give up on love I'm afraid."

My smile faltered slightly at her words and she seemed to notice. "Is everything okay girl?"

"Yeah, I just need to use the restroom." I stood up and excused myself from the table.

I walked into the bathroom and closed the door locking it behind me. I heard all the girls cheering and laughing with each other. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed pulling the "Bride-to-Be" crown off the top of my head. I sat down on the toilet and pulled out my phone from my back pocket of my high-waisted jeans. I opened an older album I had and looked through the photos of Auston and I. I felt a tear run down my cheek and heard a knock on the door.

"Babe are you okay?" I heard Jess ask softly.

I sniffled and wiped the tear quickly but before I could answer I heard another voice. "Brynn come on. Let me in."

I sighed. I stood up and cracked the door meeting Alec's deep brown eyes. He smiled and pushed past me softly to let himself into the bathroom. He closed the door just as I locked my phone and slipped it back into my back pocket. I sat down and he kneeled in front of me.

"Why is the bride to be hiding in the bathroom during her bridal shower, huh?" He asked me sweetly.

I smiled at him. "Just overwhelmed that's all," he looked at me worriedly. "I'm fine Alec, really."

He nodded and stood up pulling me up with him. I looked up at him. "Why is the groom to be here? He's not supposed to see my until our wedding day."

He laughed. "I forgot my suit."

I rolled my eyes and opened the bathroom door. Jess looked at us and let out a sigh of relief. I smiled and walked out with Alec behind me. Jess smiled and grabbed my hand pulling me back to the living room. She pushed Alec towards the door before handing him his suit. "If you so much as come back to this house at anytime before the wedding again i'm kidnapping your bride." She told him.

He laughed and gave me a wink before waving bye to everyone. I turned to Jess as she pushed me back down into the chair.

"Okay Bride-to-be, let's get this party started!" She said excitedly.