ten

Auston's POV:

I opened the door to my apartment and was greeted by Mitch, Steph, and Brynn. I smiled and raised a brow.

"Hey guys." I said.

They smiled at me as Mitch stood up. "Steph and I were just leaving. Have fun."

I looked at the door confused then turned back to Brynn. "What was that about?"

She shrugged and walked up to me laying a kiss on my cheek.

"How was your day babe?" She asked sweetly.

I smiled. "It was great. I'm actually glad to be back in Toronto. I've missed the big city."

She giggled. When I went to pull away, she pulled me back in by her hold on my waist. I looked down at her with a confused smile.

"What's going on?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Let's go out to dinner tonight."

I stood shocked before nodding my head. "Sounds good to me. Casual or fancy?"

She smiled. "Fancy."

She slipped from the grasp and ran to my room slamming the door behind her. I chuckled to myself before going to the bedroom door only for her to throw out a pair of dress pants and a button up shirt.

"Occupied." She said with a smirk.

I laughed at Brynn's antics and picked up the clothes heading to the bathroom. As I was changing, I heard a knock on the door.

"I'm ready whenever you are Auston." Brynn said.

I smiled and buttoned up my shirt before opening the door. Brynn stood before me in a pair of heels and a fitted pale pink dress.

"You look beautiful as always. You ready?" I asked.

She nodded.
~
When we got to the restaurant, the waiter brought us to the back room to have some privacy and seated us. We ordered our drinks and food while making small conversation.

"So Brynn, what are we celebrating?" I asked curiously.

She looked up from her glass of water and put down her salad fork. She reached into her purse and pulled out a small box. Brynn reached her arm across the elegant table and handed me the small box.

"I have to give you this now because if I wait until your birthday it will be too obvious." She smiled nervously.

I looked at her confused and opened the box. I pulled off the top tissue paper and my eyes widened. I pulled out the test that was sitting in the box before looking up at her for confirmation.

"Is-is this?" I couldn't finish my sentence.

"Yeah it is. I'm pregnant Auston." She said quietly.

I looked back down at the test in my hand and felt a tear roll down my cheek. I smiled and looked back up at her.

"We're having a baby?" I asked quietly.

She smiled and nodded as she got up and sat down in my lap. "Yes, Auston we're having a baby."

My grin stretched across my face as I stood up taking Brynn with me. I spun around in my place as Brynn laughed making people out front look into our dining area. I stopped and set her down as I pulled her in for a passionate kiss.

"God, I love you so much!" I said with a smile as I kissed her again.

She giggled. "I love you too Auston."