Chapter thirteen

I stood there. By now, Think and Brizzy were staring at me. They had heard my conversation, but didn't know what I was worried about. They hadn't heard what Alex told me. They both looked worried. I had brought my phone from my ear, and put my hand over my mouth. I was afraid and thinking at the same time. 

Springtrap. Also known as William Afton. He was the one who started the whole thing with the evil children-haunted animatronics. He was killed inside of the Springtrap suit when he stood up too fast and laughed too hard at the ghosts of the children he had killed. I had thought that the game was just a video game by someone with a really big imagination. But if Springtrap is one of the animatronics, then I guess I was wrong.

Circus Baby. Main mascot of Circus Baby's Pizza world. She's believed to be possessed by William Afton's daughter, Elizabeth. She was killed while being lured towards Baby with Ice cream. She died soon after. That was when Baby's eyes turned from blue to green, as Elizabeth's eyes were green. She's believed to possess her and be behind the murder of the player in the game, who is believed to be Afton's son, Michael, mistaken for his father as he looks very similar to him.

As if those first two weren't enough, there's Lefty. I don't know anything about Lefty or how he goes into anything, but he's from Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria simulator. He can jump-scare, which therefore most likely means that he can kill you. He's also known to have the marionette inside of his mechanical endoskeleton.

Look, I'm no Mat-Pat from game theory, but I know enough about these animatronics to know that Mike and Cupquake are in trouble. Why couldn't we have had easier animatronics? Chica? Balloon Boy? Even Freddy himself would have been preferable. But no. It just had to be some of the worst from the games...

I turn to Think and Brizzy. They look worried.

"What did Alex say?" Brizzy asks. "Where are they?"

"Well," I start. "She and Wengie are following the wire to the lab. Mike and Cupquake...are at Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria." They both stare at me in disbelief.

"Freddy Fazbear's?" Think asked. "What happened?"

"Springtrap, Baby, and Lefty came out of nowhere and jumpscared Alex and the others. When she woke up, Wengie was still there, but Mike and Cupquake were gone. If there's any good news, we've got another medal, and another clue."

"How are we supposed to find them?" Brizzy asks. "There aren't any cameras around here, and we can't risk splitting up to look for some...and I'm pretty sure taking the car to find them is out of the question." We all look at the car. It's leaking smoke, three tires are flat, and gasoline is leaking from the trunk.

"I don't know." I answer. "They could be miles away from us for all we know..." I have no idea how to find Alex and Wengie, let alone Mike and Cupquake. I begin to feel hopeless. How are we supposed to get to the base now? We were starting to get close, too...

A lightbulb seems to come on in Think's head. "Sierra," he says. "Does Alex have an iPhone?" He asks.

"I think so, why?"

"We can just use her number on my phone. The 'find my iPhone' app. We can use it to track them down." We stare at him for a few seconds, before I spoke up.

"Think," I said with a smile. "You're a genius." I put the phone back up to my ear. "Alex," I start. "Are you still there?"

"I've been here." She answers.

"Okay," I say. "I'm gonna hang up, and we're gonna use Think's phone to find you guys on 'find my iPhone'. We have Granny's bat if we have any trouble. We'll explain everything once we get there. Don't move."

"Got it." Alex says. She waits for me to hang up, and then I say her number to Think, who puts it into his phone and pushes the button to find Alex's phone. Then, all we have to do is wait for a signal. It took longer than we expected, probably because we have almost NO service out here.

Eventually, Think did pick up on Alex's phone signal. We followed it to where her iPhone was said to be, all the while trying not to lose signal and have to start all over again. It also didn't help that Think's phone was on low battery, and the only portable charger that we had was with Cupquake. So...yeah. Things weren't looking good for us.

It took about two hours for us to get to Alex and Wengie. When we made it to them, they were both covered in scars, and they looked way more beaten up than I remembered them to be. Alex was wearing a black tiara, similar to the ones from Royale high. Now, all of us combined had four medals.

Baldi's ruler,

Monika's pen,

Granny's bat,

Granny's bat,

And the royale high crown

But with Cupquake and Mike missing, we only had two to help us

We had no idea how to get Cupquake and Mike back, we didn't even know how to get to the base.

But, filled with determination, pain, and a little bit of fear, we continued on, making our way out and towards the road.