Chapter 30: Chaos Truly Begins (Pt. 2)

Começar do início

I swallowed hard, knowing Hannah had a strong dislike for this particular person and I wondered why.

"And I would watch those hands of yours, wouldn't want Tamara seeing you getting handsy with other girls again," she grins forcefully back, her eyes narrowing and her nose flaring.

Were Tamara and this guy dating? I never knew. And did he make it a habit to be with other girls who weren't her?

Before I could pick at the little knowledge I gained, my attention was grab at the sound of shouting.

"So you got nothing to say, bro? You just like hurting girls who ain't do jack shit to you? You really got nothing to say for yourself?!" Alessandro bellowed in front of Tate's blank face.

I could see his eyes shifting from my hand back to Alessandro's face, not a peep coming from him. He started to stare boringly at the ceiling before dipping his head back, connecting his eyes with Alessandro again, a challenging aura radiating off him as he raised his chin.

I could tell it infuriated Alessandro as his fingers started to twitch, probably inching to make a fist again and ram it in Tate's face. However, in the crowd of quiet watchers, came a teacher pushing through the sea of students, her hour glass figure emerging into the scene.

My breath hitched.

Mom?! I mean, Mrs. Saint. No, I mean my mom!

Her bulging blue eyes assessed everything in seconds, finding Alessandro's shaking with fury as a blank Tate stood in front of him. She found a messy with food daughter whose hand was still leaking blood like a broken water pipe, an upset Hannah staring daggers into a smug dude beside me, and a fuming short Imperishable in the midst of it all.

"What happened here?" She asked eerily calm, her eyes wrapping around me, awaiting the answer, knowing I couldn't possibly lie.

She quickly glanced at the shards of glass and food on the ground, making the creases between her eyebrows deepen. But when she saw the puddle of my blood that wasn't apart of the drinks, a protective nerve popped out of her forehead.

"I want names, specific details on what led up to this, and the person who started this to come forward. An expulsion is what someone here is looking at!" She demanded in a firm tone, authority dripping from her stiff stance.

"...Bullying of any kind with not be accepte–"

"I-I tripped," I squeaked before anyone else could utter a single word.

Her protective mom eyes fell upon me.

"Bitch is clumsy as fuck, case closed," the Imperishable beside me asserts, a scowl etched onto his face at my mother's display of power.

"Watch your mouth, young man," my mom warns strictly, her scrutinizing eyes sweeping over him, lingering for awhile as she ponders if I was stating the truth.

But who was she to question me? I never gave her a reason not to before, so surely I wouldn't be lying now to her, at least that's what she thinks.

"If I wasn't watching my mouth, it would be latched on to those lips of yours, sweetheart," he vulgarly commented, his tone highly condescending as he licks his lips.