Chapter 3: Party

"But I love my bed!" I pouted, like a little girl.

"Too bad! You're getting dress! Hurry, the party is in an hour," Alice said, clasping her hands together and smiling really wide.

"I don't wanna!" I cried out, wrapping my blanket around me and snuggling my pillow.

"There's food involved... I know how much you love food," she grinned, persuading me with my weakness.

"What kind of food?" I asked, curiosity nipping at my mind.

"It's Hannah throwing the party, so obviously lots of sweets. There'll be brownies, cake, a chocolate fountain!" she drooled.

I bet she was imagining all that food, and so was I.

"I'm in! Let's do it!" I screamed.

I shot up from my bed and checked the time.

"It's 8 pm!" My eyes popped out.

"Yeah, I know time. Come on! It'll be fun and it's a Saturday, so no school tomorrow!" She urged, excitedly.

"Hello? My parents. I don't know if they'll let me go," I sulked, sinking down into my bed again.

"About that... I already called your mom this morning about it. She said it was ok for you to go since we're going together. We'll have a sleepover at my place afterwards," she shot me a small smile.

It was so like Alice to do something like that. Planning anything to ruin my Saturday, consisting of me reading, eating, sleeping, and of course studying.

"Let's get you ready!" She squeaked, grabbing my hand and pulling me to my closet.

***

The music vibrated into my ears. People were scattered outside on the lawn, talking, drinking, and so on. Hannah lives in a lovely beige mansion. The first thing I noticed was the well lit up water fountain in front of her house. Two big palm trees stood to the left and right side on her front lawn.

It was beautiful and classy, I love it. Alice slipped her hand into mine and tugged me along. We both decided to wear dark blood color dresses with classy black high heels.

At first I was against it, personally I thought it was too dark and plain. My style is more colorful than that. I would've put on a nice blue dress that exposed my back and flowed at the ends, white flats and no heels. I rather be comfortable than having my feet hurt.

Alice has a gift, she totally convinced me into wearing a 'sheer leader black mesh skater dress' that I bought and never returned. I guess in a way it was my style, but definitely not the color. I should've gotten it in purple. The dress hugged my waist and lined to my mid thigh. Nothing too exposing because I don't like showing a lot of skin.

On the contrary, Alice had a really short dress that kept riding up to her butt. She literally pulled it down about 10 times since we got out of the car. The dress had a V shape that went all the way down her chest and exposed a portion of her breasts.

Her blonde hair was curled for the party and fell behind her back. I was amazed on how her curls almost went down to her waist. Alice eyebrows were perfectly precise and on point, and so was her eye liner. The dark red lip stick she had on made her look bold and stunning.

Since she decided to be the boss of me and make every decision, she ended up doing my makeup as well. I had a lot of objections but she ignored me. She straightened my brunette hair and it fell down to my butt. She decided that she was going to make my eyebrows look on 'fleek'.