News

*DEMIS POV*

I tried calling lauren,texting,i even called her parents who didnt seem to give a damn. I went out looking for her but she was no where to be found. I was scared shitless. Camila was scared. Ally,mani,dinah where petrified as of what was going on. She just ran out. They got home after the rehearsals and camila and lauren had a massive argument. Dinah tried splitting it up but couldnt so Ally got involved. Lauren turned round and accidentally slapped Ally in the face. Then she just ran.

*LAURENS POV*

I woke up in my bed. Everything seemed a blur and i had not a clue as of what happened last night. I turned to my side and saw a newspaper.

"LAUREN JAUREGUI ALCOHOL AND DRUG ABUSE IN PUBLIC? WHAT WILL BE NEXT FOR THIS YOUNG SINGER AND MEMBER OF FIFTH HARMONY?"

.... SHIT

i climbed out of bed and ran down the stairs with the newspaper in my hand.

"DEMI WHATS HAPPENING I DONT KNOW WHATS HAPPENED" i screamed tears down my face as i ran into the full kitchen.

I felt manis arms wrap around me as i sat down.

"Watch this.." Demi softly spoke taking a deep breathe in and turning to the tv.

*NEWS*

Lauren jauregui was caught out alone at around 11pm on the 11th of august. Her actions where very suspicious and we know for a fact drug and alcohol was involved. I'll pass you onto Greg for the video footage.

Hi,so yesterday video footage of lauren jauregui has been released. She is seen with a drug and alcohol substance. Here is the footage.

*LAURENS POV*

I stumbled everywhere as i kept grabbing my, luckily, covered wrist. I cried out and whacked the air. Right then i remembered what was happening. I was shouting out zoe and flinging my arms everywhere. This must have been when i saw her, getting hit by her mother as a child. I poured the drink down my mouth but it missed and went down my top. I attempted again and it entered. I then inhaled the weed and began pushing through the flashes and paparazzi or as what i thought, the leaves and branches.. All of a sudden you see my face change and i run off down the street. I was so fast and quickly turned out of the paps sight. I remember getting away from the flashes but after that i remember falling to the floor and opening my eyes covered in sick,vodka and my head was bleeding. I remember getting up and just walking to demis front door straight away. Then everything else was a blur.

"I...." I was speechless

"Lauren how long have you been drinking and smoking?" Dinah asked sadly

"Urm.. I guess i... Since urm... I started drinking and smoking a few months before xfactor.." I hung my head low

"What else urm was going on in xfactor?" Ally asked

"Well i urm cut,i didnt really eat and when i did i threw up,i smoked and drank i urm yea.." I openly admitted as i had nothing else to loose.

"Lauren, of course this isnt what you want to hear, but when i took you guys in, i expected i could help. I cant help you anymore. Your career might as well be over. You cant affect it anymore. You have to go into treatment.." Demi demanded.

Treatment..treatment..treatment. The one word i new was going to come sooner or later. Faking a smile isnt going to work anymore.

_________________________

(A/N)

Short filler to get you to understand what happened and get me to the next stage. TREATMENT! Do you think lauren should go into treatment or no?? I dunno i'll have to decide. Bye love you!!