Beauty in herself

*DEMI LOVATOS POV*

"We will live with you demi..."

The girls looked at each other and straight away knew they all wanted to live with me. I love these girls. I mean there 17-21 years old and I've watched them for the past 2/3 years blossom into the beautiful women that they are. Living with them will be so much fun. At least now I can watch lauren with close eyes and make sure everything's gong fine because honestly if I was lauren right now, I would find it very difficult to stay clean from cutting and purging. I guess she's just trying her hardest because she's seeming VERY happy and normal. I really love lauren, she's so mysterious to me and I'm so interested in her life. She is so secretive and hidden it makes me wonder what she is hiding. Why does she even cut? When did it all start? I'd love to find out the answers to all my questions but I know she's never going to trust anyone after her parents disowned her. I feel like she should be my responsibility now. I mean her boyfriend, someone she classed as her one and only forever and always, beat her almost to death and put her in a coma for three months. Her parents want nothing to do with her ever again and they have completely disowned her because she is gong through problems. She is perfect to me and I want to take her life in my hands. I want to make her better, I want her to see the beauty in herself.

***

*LAURENS POV*

We arrived at Demi's home and the excitement built inside of me. I FUCKING LOVE DEMI!!! She's so precious I mean, come on, she's taking five crazy ass girls into her home for a while and maybe for ever !!! She's great and I know she's going to take good care of me.

"Wow.." Camila stepped out the car and stared at Demi's huge home.

"Camila? You've been to my house a couple of time now ? Why are you surprised to see it ?" Demi giggled

"Bitches move out the way I gotta go find my room"

Dinah pushed past us all laughing and running up to Demi's house.

"Dinah jane Henson your'e gonna need to key to get in my house twat!!!" Demi shouted because by this time dinah was right at the door.

We all walked up the long path and admired Demi's beautiful outside entrance to her breath taking home.

"Don't call me a twat Demi, you don't want to get on the bad side a the prankster" dinah laughed evilly while rubbing her hands

Demi unlocked the door revealing a silver and glass stair case that curved as it went up. The stairs I the middle of the area and on the left side was a small room with a fire place and all of Demi's trophys and Platinum's and basically everything Demi has achieved in her life. On the right side was a silver door and as I opened it, it showed a beautiful glass kitchen. I walked out of the kitchen and carried on down the hallway. The next room I walked into was a dining room, which was connected to the kitchen. There was a massive table for 10 and a flat screen TV hanging in the corner. After that room, you come to a dead end so you have to take a left. The first room was a living room looking very cosy and warm. I could imagine all of us girls sat watching films cuddling together. These rooms where all behind the stairs and lead round to the left side of the stairs. Next rooms I entered where just laundry rooms,toilets,Demi's office and Demi's studio, which doors and walls where soundproofed.

Heading up the long,glass staircase I saw that you could either go right or left. There was only one room straight forward which was also another living room but a little bigger than downstairs. I walked into the upstairs living room and turned to the right where there was a small kitchen and to the left a small toilet. This area was perfect and everything you needed !!!

"Demi where are our room?" Dinah shouted a we all stood in the room and waited for Demi to guide us to our rooms.

"Okay so as you can see you can either go right or left. On the right side is basically all mine. My bedroom, my bathroom, my writing room, my closet and a storage room. So that leaves six rooms on the left. I was thinking, that we could change the sixth room into something of your choice as a group? Maybe a sound room like mine downstairs ? A cinema room ?"

"YES A CINEMA ROOM!!" Camila screamed and we all nodded in agreement.

"Okay then I'll get onto that.. But that means it will be the biggest room so the last room on the left is the biggest."

"Okay so we can choice any of the other five?" Ally questioned

"Yes!! Go ahead !!!"

We all ran to try and find the room that we all wanted.

After a few arguments, it ended up to be;

Ally in the first room on the left which was quite a big room but a small bathroom and closet. That suited ally because she's not that into fashion and all that. You know she needs the bed more than clothes ;)

The next one next to ally is dinah. Dinah got stuck with the smallest room out of all but her bathroom was big and her closet a suitable size.

Next to dinah is normani who has a medium size bedroom, a small bathroom, a huge closet AND an extra spare room. Normani has a choice of what she wants to do with it.

Next to normani is camila. Camila has a room that was small but not as small as Dinahs. Camila prefers smaller rooms as she is more comfortable in them. Her closet is small as she doesn't have as much clothes as all the other girls. But camila ended up with the biggest bathroom.

I agreed that I would choose last, as I don't care my room size because I don't have anything to fill it ..

But my room ended up to be the second biggest, with the third biggest closet and the 2nd biggest bathroom. I don't know why they left me one of the big rooms? I guess they just felt bad because yanno I was in a coma and my parents abandoned me ..

All of the other girls have been planning how they want there rooms because Demi told us to so she can go and buy all the stuff; paint,bed,drawers,dressing table. The girls have planned to go home tomorrow and pack all of there clothes,laptops,posters,and all of there other belongings. I just kinda sat in my empty closet on the floor realising I have no belongings anymore. I text my mom asking if I can come and get my stuff and she refused to let me back into the house. She's over reacting so much.

"Lauren?? Lauren? Have you made plans to get your belongings?" Demi called as she got closer to my room.

I ignored her as I couldn't face anyone right now.

"Lauren? Where are you ?"

"Lauren?"

"HELLLO?"

"Oh there you are ! What's up? Why are you sitting in here on your own?" Demi came and knelt by me.

"I was just thinking"

"Where's your plan of your room?"

"I didn't do it Demi.."

"If it's because you feel guilty that I'm paying, honestly I have more money than I need so your doing me a favour!"

"My mom said I'm not allowed to go home to get all of my stuff, my clothes, my laptop, my speakers, my pyjamas. I have nothing to fill my room so there's no point." I moaned to Demi

"Baby girl, look at me. Your parents do not matter anymore. I'm going to look after you and tomorrow I'm going to take you shopping to get ALL new stuff. New clothes, new pyjamas, new makeup, a new laptop. You deserve it after all the shit you went through. I love you sweetie.." Demi smiled and kissed my forehead as she walked out of my room. I think this is going to work out better than I expected.