Bleeding

Camila was in her bunk,humming along to her music. Dinah was in her bunk snoring so loud. Ally was in her bunk, snuggling her favourite teddy, also fast asleep. Normani was in her bunk, on twitter doing a follow spree also listening to music. My bunk was the bottom on the l left side, closest to the toilet. Ally's bunk was on top of mine. Opposite to me was camila. A row down was normani on the top bunk and opposite to mani was dinah. All I had to do was sneak past camila as she was the closest to me. Easy. It turned 1am and I stepped out of my bunk and snuck into the toilet. I turned the tap on. I lent over the toilet and stuck my two fingers down my throat and held them there until the vomit came up. I did it again and again until only blood came out. I splashed my pale face with water and brushed my teeth. I wasn't finished yet. I sill feel absolutely worthless. Of course people would tell me to kill myself. That's all I've heard since I was 6 years old. 'Ew Lauren WHOREgui' 'fat ass loz' 'kill yourself lauren' 'lauren is so fat' 'lauren from fifth harmony can't even sing' 'Lauren's a burden to 5h' #killyourselflauren' I grabbed my toiletry bag from the cupboard and pulled out the blade. Lightly brushing the blade against my skin making me get goosebumps. I brushed it over again teasing myself and then suddenly made a deep,very deep slash in my left arm. The blood didn't dot up like usual. The cut filled up of blood a tricked, no poured, of my wrist onto the floor. I quickly bandaged my self up and ran back to my bunk and fell fast asleep to get away from my demons.