cuddle : yugbam

@Baby_Bammie requested yugbam :)
//

bambam nuzzled against his boyfriend's neck as his alarm went off, trying to avoid having to get up. yugyeom turned off the alarm, seeing an email so he checked it, hoping it would be good. and it was.

"baby, your classes are cancelled today," yugyeom mumbled, his voice rough as he had just woken up. "and i don't have work."

"really? can we cuddle all day? i don't want to get up," bambam said softly. yugyeom couldn't even say no if he wanted to because it was too cute.

"of course, let's go back to sleep." yugyeom put bambam phone down so he could hold the boy himself, instead. "i love you, baby."

"love yug," bambam said before kissing yugyeom's neck. he fell back to sleep in seconds and yugyeom was quick to follow.

when they woke up again nearly three hours later, yugyeom had to lug bambam out of the bed and into the bathroom so they could take shower.

30 minutes later, bambam didn't want to leave the warm shower.

"yuggie, it's so warm in here." bambam wouldn't let go of yugyeom to even let him out of the shower. he sleepily laid his head against yugyeom's chest because the warm water felt so nice to him.

"baby, let's go eat and then we can cuddle the rest of the day." bambam agreed and got out of the shower, enticed by the thought of the warm bed.

so they quickly ate with towels around their waists, freezing cold because the apartment was never warm, before running off to the bedroom.

since it was winter, they had put on their really nice, fuzzy, warm sheets and their heavy blankets on the bed. they climbed into the bed, opting to keep each other warm by cuddling close under the blankets.

"what should we watch, my angel?" bambam giggled before suggesting they continue the show they had started watch a few nights ago.

yugyeom groaned when his phone started to ring. he had to move away from bambam to reach it, resulting in a quickly cold boy. he rubbed bambam's arm as he answered the call from his coworker.

"yugyeom, hey, i can't make it into work tonight, can you cover my shift?"

"no, sorry, man. my boyfriend is really sick so i'm taking care of him. sorry, i wish i could," yugyeom blatantly lied but it was for a good cause.

his coworker thanked him and wished for bambam to get well and they hung up. yugyeom playfully rolled his eyes as bambam told him it's not nice to lie.

"baby, if i didn't like he'd just think i'm rude and i want to spend today with you." bambam said it was okay but it meant he couldn't leave him alone all day. "boyfriend day, me and you."

the only time they even got out of bed was to go to the bathroom or eat. they watched movies and tv shows all day and just enjoyed being with each other.

every so often they'd pepper soft kisses between words as they talked about things they already knew about each other.

they both loved these types of days. they didn't have to do anything but be themselves and be with each other.

//
hehe jinbam is coming
request anything if u want :)