On The Run - Part III

AN: Hi guysssss! I missed this story so much! First, I'd like to apologize for the wait. The last time I updated was September and up until December, I had no reason at all besides being lazy and without a proper way to continue.

If you follow me on Tumblr you probably already know this, but from mid-December until halfway through March, I got sick. Super sick with anemia, I had to be hospitalized for a few days, even got blood transfusion because of it so PLEASE, don't kid around with it: it is VERY DANGEROUS. My doctor didn't know how I didn't get neurological damage or how I didn't faint during my trip to Japan (I was super reckless to go, really but I didn't know then how dangerous it was) with how rough it was but now, after a long treatment (which involved many needles. MANY.) my levels are passable and I feel much better.

On a cheerier note: This chapter is dedicated to Giushia (who drew an INCREDIBLE fanart of Slytherin!Juvia) and Ccrispy (even though she hasn't read the story and drew Gryffindor!Lucy because she felt like it and it's just as great!). Both can be fount on their Instagram accounts, stop by and leave a like if you can! You'll be as amazed as I was! They are giu.shia and c_ccrispy there, which you guys already probably know! Thanks to both of you, I literally cried and you know that because I sent a pic. LOL

Off we go!

#

I Put A Spell On You

#

On The Run – Part III

#

Juvia lost no time and said 'Petrificus Totalus', knowing her boyfriend was too startled to do anything about the man standing there, whom, after being hit by the spell, tense and then fell backwards with a loud 'thud', which seemed to take Gray off his stupor.

"This can't be him." Gray whispered to himself, still sitting on the bed, eyes wide and too pale for Juvia's taste. "This can't... no, it's not him."

"Gray-sama, get up." Juvia told him, getting up from the bed and using a spell to change from her sleeping clothes to regular ones, in case they needed to run, which they probably did. "Gray-sama!"

Gray finally got up as well and when he was using the same spell to change his clothes, still looking at the man on the floor, the door busted open, Natsu, followed by Lucy entered the room, both with their wands up and looking ready to a battle.

"What was that sound?" Natsu asked.

"Are you okay?" Lucy wondered and she saw the older man on the floor, his eyes could move, so he looked at her and the blonde pointed her wand at him. "Who is he?"

"What in the bloody hell?" Natsu whispered to himself. "Do we know him? He looks familiar."

"He's using some fucking spell to look like my father!" Gray all but snarled in anger. "The bloody bastard!"

"Oh, man, that's messed up." Natsu lowered his wand slightly while Juvia lightened the candles around the room with a spell.

"Revelio." Lucy pointed to the man and nothing happened, so she did it again. "Revelio." When, once again, nothing happened, she looked over her shoulder. "Guys... he's not changing his appearance."

"He has to." Gray told them, finally taking a few steps closer to the man on the floor.

"Incarcerous." Lucy pointed her wand at him and ropes appeared around him, while Juvia kneeled and found his wand inside the inside pocket of his coat.