Seventh Year - Part I

AN: We get a bit of Sassy!Juvia and I'm sorry, but I have to warn you: Trigger alert for torture.

I dedicate this chapter to Giushia, who made an amazing doodle of this story sometime ago and I never properly thanked her! Thank you dear, and if you are still reading this story: I hope you enjoy the chapter. ;)

#

Seventh Year – Part I

#

"Lumos." Juvia whispered underneath her blanket to not awake her roommates and took the paper she used to talk to Gray with at nights, since they didn't share a Common Room and sometimes wanted to communicate. She grabbed a quill and quickly wrote on it.

'Are you alright? Safe?' The words faded a few seconds later.

She waited, her heart beating fast inside her chest and fearing the worse. What if they had been caught? What if one of them was hurt and in need of assistance? Oh, Merlin, what if she did the wrong thing? She should've gone with them.

Her thoughts were interrupted when the paper vibrated a little and words appeared, her breath got caught in her throat as Gray's handwrite filled the paper.

'We are safe for now and we're not harmed.' The words disappeared after a few seconds and then more words appeared. 'How about you? How is everyone at Hogwarts?'

Juvia almost cried in relief: her Gray-sama was alive and as well as one could be while running from a Dark Wizard, it seems.

'We are okay.' She wrote. 'Worried about you. All three of you.'

'Be careful. Everyone knows we are dating, they could try to see if you have any information.'

'Juvia doesn't have any information and you won't tell her anything you are doing, so she'll never know anything.'

'I don't care, be careful and tell the others to be careful as well. When we are ready, we'll sent for you.'

'Shouldn't have told me that.' Juvia wrote with a sigh. 'No information, Gray-sama. Juvia can give you as much information as you want, but not the other way around.'

'You are right, sorry.' He wrote and then added it. 'Something new at Hogwarts?'

'New teacher of Defence Against Dark Arts appointed by the Ministry. Juvia will have a class with him in two days.' She wrote. 'He kept looking at Juvia during dinner, it was creepy.'

'Bloody hell.' Gray answered her. 'What's his name?'

'Invel Yura.' Juvia told him.

'We'll look into him but trust your instincts, if you think he is up to something, he probably is.'

'Juvia knows. Don't worry, Juvia will stay out of his way as much as she can.'

'I have to go, we are leaving early in th-' He stopped writing once he realized he, once again, was giving away information. 'I have to go.'

Juvia actually chuckled. 'You will get the hang of it. Good night and be safe. Juvia loves you.' She teared up as she wrote the last words.

'I know. Be safe too. Write me tomorrow night.'

'Of course. Good night.'

'Good night.'

Juvia stared at the paper for a few moments before she finally took it away and hid under her pillow. "Nox." She whispered and the light on her wand was extinguished.