On The Run - Part II

AN: Hey there, guys! I hope you enjoy the chapter!

About the last chapter, the references were: "First rule of going on the run is 'Don't run. Walk'."- Natasha Romanoff on Captain America 2 (OTP forever those two)"; and The Prancing Pony - The Lord of the Rings

#

I Put A Spell On You

#

On The Run – Part II

#

Feeling much better, Juvia woke up and stretched her body, listening and feeling the 'pops' in all the right placed and she sighed in contentment. Oh, it had been months since she slept so well.

She sat on the bed and noticed it was empty aside from herself, different from the last time she woke up. Juvia got up but sat back down when she felt dizzy and weak. Taking a few deep breaths, she tried it again and felt much better.

Reaching for her wand, Juvia used a spell and changed her sleeping clothes for regular ones and went to the bathroom before she exited the bedroom in search for her friends. Unless... had it been her mind getting delirious while she was sick.

The thought made her stop in the middle of the stairs, fear freezing her for a moment. She had been very sick the past few days and she could've imagined the whole thing. What if her friends weren't there? What if... her Gray-sama weren't there?

Her thoughts were interrupted by a squeaking voice: "Oh, Miss Juvia!" Juvia snapped out of it and looked down to the bottom of the stairs and saw Spetto there and the elf looked surprised. "You shouldn't be out of bed! Miss Lucy told me you needed to sleep."

Hearing Spetto speak about Lucy, Juvia let out a breath she didn't even realize she was holding and was about to answer the elf when she heard someone.

"Juvia?"

She looked to her right and saw that Gray had just walked out of the living room and was standing there and for a second, they just stared at each other before Juvia was going down the stairs as quickly as she could and Gray surely did the same, because the moment the was at the bottom of the stairs, so was he.

The blunette didn't even hesitate to throw herself on him and thankfully, Gray caught her, arms around her waist, holding her tight. Juvia started to cry of relief, face hidden on the crook of his neck – it hadn't been an illusion after all.

"Oh, Gray-sama." Juvia kissed his cheek, his nose, his lips, his other cheek and Gray actually smiled at that. "Oh, I can't believe it."

"Me neither." Gray said and finally kissed her (man, was she happy she had brushed her teeth before she went down the stairs) and Juvia couldn't help it but to keep the tears from falling. "Don't cry."

Juvia laughed. "I'm just so relieved you are okay."

"Me?" Gray asked in disbelief. "You left some crazy message a week ago, then tells me it's a trap and you are leaving, I don't hear from you for four days and when I do find you, you have Dragon Pox and are delirious; and you are relieved if I'm okay?"

"Well, you've been chasing after, longer." She shrugged.

Gray couldn't help it but to agree. "I want to know everything that happened."

Thankfully, Juvia didn't have to answer because Lucy interrupted them. "After she's had something to eat, Gray. It's almost lunch time." Juvia looked to the side and saw the blonde and Natsu looking at them, amused. She finally saw them without blurriness in her eyes and for fugitives, they looked very well. "How are you feeling?"