Sixth Year - Part V

AN: Just a little update to ease the tension, next chapter will be better, I promise.

#

I Put A Spell On You

#

Once she was treated and she didn't feel as if it were something broken inside her, all Juvia felt was tiredness; there weren't enough potions for everyone and Juvia passed to get something to relief her from her soreness. There were people who needed more than she did.

After the quick introduction, Ur went to interview some other people, promising to come back later when she was done – she was still working after all – and after Gray guaranteed Juvia was healed and wouldn't leave her cot, he went to check in on some of their friends while the blunette took a nap.

She woke up a few minutes after falling asleep and she opened her eyes to see her boyfriend sitting on a chair next to her cot, the curtain was drawn, and he looked so tired.

"Hey." Juvia whispered and his eyes met hers.

"Hey, you are finally awake." Gray's smile was small.

"And you look as if you need a nap." She scooped as far as she could on the cot and patted it. It worried her how fast he lied next to her, without even complaining. They were facing each other, she raised her head so his arm slipped underneath it so she could rest. "What happened once we got separated?"

"I couldn't return to you, so I had to go forward, I thought you would be alright." His hand went to her hip. "I would never imagine you'd meet him."

"No one would." The Slytherin whispered. "He was supposed to be dead."

"I know, but Juvia..." Gray gulped. "You could've died. He killed his own man and could've killed you."

"He didn't." Juvia kissed his lips. "Juvia is a little banged up, but fine."

"Yeah." He sighed. "After that, I found a Death Eater, we fought and I barely won but I did and when I got at the middle of the Maze, Erza and Natsu were there, he was bleeding." Juvia gasped. "He's alright now, don't worry." His hand went from her hip to her lower back. "I'll tell you more later, too many ears in here." Gray whispered and Juvia nodded, they'd talk later.

"Have you seen Gajeel-kun?" Juvia asked.

"He broke his leg and it's fixed now, Levy is pampering him a few bays over, don't worry." Gray told her and she sighed in relief. "Don't worry, you need to rest."

"So do you." The blunette told her boyfriend. "Close your eyes for a few minutes, Juvia will be here."

"I'm not even hurt." Gray sighed but Juvia glanced up and she saw his eyelids becoming heavier when she caressed his back.

"Doesn't mean you don't need rest." She said, soothingly. "Close your eyes. Juvia is sure we will be released from here in a few and since we can't talk about what happened, so rest it is." Juvia spoke.

"Hm." It was his answer and Juvia smiled when, the next time she looked up, Gray's eyes were closed, and his breathing evened out and soon, Juvia dozed off too.

#

The next time Juvia woke up from her light slumber, she almost jumped from the cot she was twined around Gray, since his mother was looking at them with a knowing smile, arms crossed over her chest.

Juvia blinked two times before she realized Ur probably wanted to talk to Gray and before she could shake him awake, the Auror spoke.

"No, don't wake him – I spoke with him briefly while you were asleep." She said. "He's tired and worried over you and your friends a lot, he needs to rest."