Seventh Year - Part II

AN: Here we go!

#

I Put A Spell On You

#

Seventh Year – Part II

#

"This is getting out of hand." Cana said, leading Juvia towards a chair. They were meeting at the Come and Go Room ten days after the first time Invel called Juvia to the Dungeons and used an Unforgivable Curse on her and since then, it happened four more times, the last one just half an hour before. They didn't have enough time to waste, if they didn't show up to supper in a few minutes, people could get suspicious. "You don't look too good, Juvia."

"Juvia is fine, Cana-san." The blunette tried to smile. "Don't worry."

Lisanna kneeled in front of Juvia and put a hand on Juvia's cheek and checked her face. "I don't know, Juvia... You look way paler than usual. Being cursed one time is bad enough, five in such a small amount of time is worrying."

"She won't hear it." Gajeel was pacing around the room like a caged tiger, just itching to get into a fight. When Juvia told him what had happened, she had to actually immobilize him with a spell so he wouldn't go after Invel. It took a lot of convincing, but Gajeel hadn't gone and got into a fight with Invel. Yet. "I told her we should do something about it or she should just leave to find the other three morons." Everyone knew Gajeel loved their friends, but he didn't know how to express it without being rude or sarcastic. "She's a target here."

"It's fine." Juvia sighed, tired of having the same argument over and over again. "I can take it."

Levy frowned and walked closer to Juvia, putting a hand on her forehead. "You are pale but your cheeks are kind of reddish. Maybe you have a fever?"

"No, it's fine. Juvia just needs to lie down for a bit, it helps." She gently pushed the hands away from her and got up, thankful her legs were no longer shaking.

"You should eat something." Cana suggested, clearly worried.

The blunette shook her head. "No, that makes it worse." She chuckled without humor. "

"You are getting weaker." Gajeel told her, finally stopping his pacing. "You know the first rule, Juvia: always be in your best condition and this is not it." He all but yelled when Juvia opened her mouth to contradict him. "No, don't you start saying you are fine. You are not fine! Anyone here can see you are barely hanging on. This is the Cruciatus Curse, Juvia! People go crazy after a while because of the pain and I can see you are so fucking tired all the time." Gajeel took a few steps towards her, ignoring when his girlfriend tried to stop him by putting a hand on his chest and the other girls were in high alert, Gajeel loved his friend and wouldn't hurt her, but Juvia was in a frail state to say the least.

"You should leave. Write Gray, meet up and get out of this bloody fucking hell!" Gajeel told her harshly. "You have the privilege to not seeing yourself fade away, but we don't. You are not eating properly because you said so yourself it makes you sick after they are done with you, I'm sure as hell you are not sleeping either, not if the bags under your eyes are any indication. We get to see someone who just a couple weeks ago were all about the fight, getting drawn and silent. This is not you. You are seventeen now, just fucking leave!"

For the first time in days, Juvia felt a burst of energy with Gajeel's words and she was just so... angry! What the bloody hell did he think she was doing that for?