Sixth Year - Part IV

AN: I ask for forgiveness in advance, action isn't really my strong suit but I tried my best. I hope you enjoyed either way and I'll try to do better next chapter!

#

I Put A Spell On You

#

"How was Natsu-san holding up this morning?" Juvia asked her friends as they went down to the valley behind the Quidditch Pitch, where there was a large maze – apparently, that was the Third Task.

"He's Natsu." Her boyfriend rolled his eyes. "He's, as he likes to say, 'fired up'."

"I am nervous for both of us, apparently." Lucy mumbled, Cana and Lisanna on each side of her. "He better not die in there or I will kill him."

"He wouldn't dare." Lisanna chuckled. "It's Natsu: he'll be alright."

"Of course he is; he's too annoying to die." Cana agreed.

"Everything will be fine, Lucy." Gray said with certainty. "We're at Hogwarts, nothing bad will really happen, the Tournament isn't like it was a few hundred years ago."

"You do remember the dragons and diving into the Black Lake, right?" Juvia asked her boyfriend – swimming at the Lake was an ordinary thing for her but she knew other people were terrified of it.

"Well, those were clearly worse than a simple maze." Gray shrugged it off.

"I doubt the maze will be simple, Gray." Lucy snapped at him. "It is a task."

Gray stopped walking and stood in front of Lucy. "I know you are worried, but things will be alright. Natsu and I have been practicing everyday so if it comes to a duel, you know he can take care of himself."

"Juvia has been cleaning Gray-sama's injuries." Juvia told the blonde after stepping next to her boyfriend and giving him an unpleasant look – her Gray-sama got himself hurt way too much for her taste. "Trust me, they had been practicing a lot."

"I know, I clean up Natsu's injuries too." Lucy sighed and Cana put an arm around her shoulder. "I just can't help myself. I know Erza will be there as well and if something goes wrong in there, she'll help him. If they face each other, though, that would be problematic; Natsu always said he'd want a go against her."

"Juvia would be just as worried if Gray-sama had been a Champion." The Slytherin told her. "You have every right to be concerned but try to remember this is the last Task and after today, things will go back to normal." She said but the moment the words came out of her mouth, she knew something was wrong.

No, that was just a feeling. Nothing to be taken seriously, for sure.

"Right." Lucy nodded. "I need to go see him before, though."

"I'll help you find him." Lisanna told her. "I wanna see him before too."

"Thank you." Lucy was grateful.

"We'll save you two a seat." Cana informed them.

"Tell him we are hooting for him." Juvia said.

"Well, most of us." Gray received a glare from his girlfriend and an elbow on the side from Cana. "Ouch. I was kidding. I don't want the idiot dead." He rolled his eyes. "Besides, he'll be fine."

They watched as the two girls walked towards a big tent not too far from the front of the maze and the three continued down the path to get to the bleachers where they found their remaining friends already there, saving a spot for them.