Sixth Year - Part III

AN: Quick update!

#

Transfiguration had been very interesting that afternoon but Juvia was glad it was over – she was tired and worried about the final Task in a few days. She could feel it in her gut something wasn't right and her friends agreed even if they were excited.

"A week until the last task, huh?" Gajeel asked, walking alongside with Juvia towards the Great Hall.

"Yes." Juvia sighed. "I have a bad feeling about this. Everyone is so excited but I have this bad feeling in my chest."

Gajeel looked at her and frowned. "This isn't good; your gut is usually right."

"I know." The blunette groaned. "This needs to be over soon."

"Yeah." Gajeel agreed. "Oh, there's your other half." He told her and pointed to a few meters away where Gray walked slowly, looking around as if looking for someone. "He's probably looking for you."

Juvia perked up with the sight of her boyfriend so she walked his way, Gajeel a few steps behind her.

"Hi, Gray-sama." She said, jumping in front of him, smiling. "Want to have dinner together?"

"No." Gray said and he kept looking around and Juvia frowned; he didn't even spare a glance at her. He kept turning, looking for someone. "Did you see Gen anywhere?"

"Gen?" Juvia's frown deepened and she saw Gajeel step next to her. "Who's Gen?"

"Genevieve."

"Genevieve?" As far as she was aware, Gray didn't know any Genevieve so when he was looking for her so intensely, it confounded her and made her feel quite jealous.

He finally looked at Juvia and his dark eyes were glassy, he smiled stupidly. "Genevieve Saville, fifth year Hufflepuff, the most beautiful girl in the world." He said. "Did you know she get dimples when she smiles?" Juvia felt as if she had been punched in the stomach with his words and she took a step back, confused and hurt until she noticed his flushed skin, how misty his eyes were and how weird his smile was. "She is the love of my life."

"What the fuck?" Gajeel took a step towards Gray and Juvia's first instinct was to put herself between them – an angry Gajeel would be hard to stop.

"Gajeel-kun." Juvia put a hand on his chest to stop him.

"Are you going to let him say that to your face?" Gajeel looked at her in disbelief.

"Does he seem alright, to you?" Juvia asked her friend. "He spent months hiding our relationship, do you think he would just state he loves someone else like this?"

"What's wrong with him, then?" Gajeel asked and Juvia looked over her shoulder to see that Gray had wandered off and people were staring at him, curious.

"Juvia thinks someone gave him a love potion." The blunette told her friend before she walked towards her boyfriend. "Gray-sama?" She put a hand on his shoulder and the Gryffindor looked at her. "Juvia heard Genevieve is at the Hospital Wing."

"She is?" He got excited and it made her so angry someone had done that to him.

"Yes. How about I get you there?" She told him kindly, gently steering him the right way while he nodded, eager. The blunette looked at Gajeel, who was following a few steps behind the couple. "Gajeel-kun, could you get Natsu-san and Lucy-san? They will want to know about this."

"Are you sure you can handle this?" He asked, worried but Juvia just nodded in response.

"Don't worry." Juvia told him and led her boyfriend away from the prying eyes.