Spank

Tom loved slapping your ass and would do so often when no one was looking. Little love tops when you got off the couch. Sharp pops as you rode him. And lord help him if you were wearing yoga pants.

So when he came back from the gym to you doing a downward dog in new pants he hadn't seen before... His body almost instantly responded. He walked towards you and watched as you lifted a leg in the air, unaware he was there. It wasn't until you put your foot down to lift the other one when you heard a groan.

You slipped to the floor and turned around quickly. Your heart pounded in fear before you realized it was just Tom. "What are you doing?" You demanded.

"Sorry love," he said helping you up. "You just look so good in this little number," Tom all but purred.

"Number? It's just yoga pants," you protested. Tom pulled you tight to his body. His hands slipped down to grip your ass. "You're so handsy," you said.

"When you look like this..." he said kissing you deeply. You froze for second before moaning as he nibbled your bottom lip. You ran your hand up his back and into his hair. He pushed you against the wall. You groaned and pulled his hair. You kissed like this for a minute before you pushed him back. He let you push him around the corner until he slammed into the fridge. You both laughed.

But when you reached your hand in his pants to grip his cock, he let out a moan. Tom's hand moved away from your body to reach out and give your ass cheek a hard slap.

"Oh," you gasped softly. Tom slapped again. You pushed into him, rubbing against his skin. He roughly gripped your ass again and slipped his hands down to the back of your thighs. He applied a little pressure and you jumped to wrap your legs around his waist. He walked as he kissed you until you felt your back press again the hallway wall. You didn't much care the way Tom was sucking a deep hickie on your throat.

"Jesus! Get a room," Harrison said. Tom pulled back sheepishly before putting you back on the group. "I don't even want to know what you two do when I'm not here for days. Should I black light the couch?"

"Best not," Tom answered and you slapped his arm.

"You're a bad roommate and I'm buying.... sanitizers. No more couch sex. My mum bought this couch," Harrison said disgusted. "You are animals. And I'm making a roommate code."

Harrison walked away and you both tried to not laugh. "He took that hard," Tom whispered.

"Yeah... wanna go back to my place? My roommate is probably with her boyfriend anyways."

"Just give me a few minutes," Tom said adjusting his pants and you could see he still had a boner.