Green Green Dress

(would yall be mad if i just ended up making this a Tom Holland/ Andrew Garfield/ Spider-Man/Peter Parker? I love Tom dont get me wrong. But these TASM!Peter's is getting to me :P )

Summary : Peter gets turned on by your green dress.

Pairing : tasm! Peter Parker x Reader

Warnings : 18+, SMUT, minors DNI, light choking, unprotected sex (wrap it before you tap it).

The Oscorp annual charity gala was to be held tonight which your dearest friend Harry had repeatedly requested you to attend.

"Y/N, are you ready?" Peter asked, fixing the cuffs of his suit jacket while he waited for you in the living room.

"In a minute!" you answered back from your shared bedroom.

"We're gonna be late if we don't leave soon."

"Relax, bugboy. It's ok to be fashionably late." came your voice as Peter shook his head smiling.

After a few minutes when you finally emerged out of the room Peter felt all the air knocked right out of his lungs. You looked ravishing in a deep green velvet dress with a flattery hem that hugged your body in all the right places. The halter strap neckline revealed an ample amount of cleavage at the front.

"Oh no, I forgot my purse." you remembered and dashed back to your bedroom.

Peter sucked in a breath when he noticed the open back which looked elegant with your hair tied up in a french twist that only made him want to run a finger down your spine. Peter felt his cock swell inside his pants thinking about all the naughty things he would do to you.

"Let's go now" you said with your purse in your hand breaking Peter out of his lust filled dream.

"Whoa... Hold on." He breathed out, making you stop in your tracks and turn around. "That dress." He licked his bottom lip, his dark brown eyes full of hunger raking all over your frame appreciatively.

"What?" you followed his gaze and looked down at your dress. "You don't like it?" You asked, biting the corner of your lips nervously.

"Like it?!" Peter gave you an incredulous expression. "Baby, I love it." he stalked his way towards you with a predatory stance. "I love it so much that I don't want anyone to see you in this."

"Don't be ridiculous." You blushed and smacked on his chest lightly. He caught your hand and lifted it up to his mouth and kissed the inside of your wrist. That simple gesture made your whole body tingle.

"I thought you were in a hurry to go to the party." you teased, arching an eyebrow with a sly grin.

"Party be damned." A low growl rumbled through his chest and he crashed his lips onto yours. You groaned at the sheer force of the kiss, lips parting as he plunged his tongue inside your mouth tasting you. Your hands clinged on his muscular arms as he gripped your hair and tugged on it. You tilted your head to the side giving him access to do whatever he wanted. Taking the opportunity he peppered kisses down your neck, inhaling deeply.

"You smell so good." he husked, sucking the pulse point behind your ear which stoked the flames of desire inside you.

His hands seemed to be everywhere on your body, your breasts, your waist, down your thighs touching, squeezing and caressing frantically. You were pressed against him feeling the warmth of his body through his clothes.

"You're such a minx you know that? Always driving me crazy." He bucked his hips making you aware of his very evident arousal.

Your lips connected again with urgent need as Peter began to blindly make his way towards the couch with you. Your hands travelled up to his shoulders and slid the suit jacket down his arms, it dropped on the floor. He stumbled down on the couch and pulled you in his lap. With your legs on either side, you straddled him, your hands circling around his neck.

One hand reached to the back of your neck to untie the knot which was holding up the dress. The fabric loosened and tumbled down to your waist revealing those soft, round breasts of yours which Peter loved so much. He cupped them with his large hands, massaging them as your nipples harden under his palms. His head dipped down to take one pert nipple in his mouth while rolling the other between his fingers.

"Oh Pete." you whimpered, thrusting your hand into his soft brown hair and tugged on the roots. He kissed and licked and tugged carrying out his sweet torture on your breats until you were a moaning mess and grinding hard on his clothed erection.

Meanwhile his hand moved slowly up your legs, pushing the skirt up. He hooked a finger at the side of your panties and pulled on the delicate fabric which never stood a chance against his strength as it tore in half like a piece of paper.

"Peter!" You gasped in shock but before you could complain any further he pressed his thumb against that little nub of yours.

"Oh..." you sighed, the pleasure building inside you instantly as he rubbed in circular motions, dipping a finger inside your wetness.

"So wet." He observed, adding another finger pumping in and out of you languidly.

"Peter..." you whined not getting the friction you needed to get off as you rubbed your clit against the heel of his palm desperately.

"What do you want Y/N?" He asked with a wicked grin.

"More... I need more." You mewled.

"More of my fingers?" he added a third as you struggled to speak coherent words.

"No... I-I need you."

He tsked. "Such a needy little thing you are." Peter was himself rock hard which was growing uncomfortable by every second. He made quick work of his pants and pulled out his throbbing length. You lifted your hips as he gripped the base of his cock and rubbed the head against your engorged clit, coating it with your slick.

Positioning your entrance above him you sank down, taking him to the hilt. Both of your mouths parted in silent cries and your foreheads pressed together as he stretched you to your limit. The pressure inside you felt incredible that you started to roll your hips in a slow rhythm.

Peter wrapped a hand around your throat, putting a light pressure he pulled you down in a searing kiss. A fresh wave of arousal coursed through your body as you slid up and down his shaft using his broad shoulders as leverage. The room was filled with soft moans and grunts and skin slapping against each other.

His hands slid down to hold your hips tightly, fingers digging into your flesh as he began to thrust up. Deep, hard strokes hitting your cervix as your head lolled back in ecstasy.

"Oh god right there..." you groaned. "Don't stop!"

He bounced you harder, one hand reaching between your bodies to stroke your swollen bud which sets you off. You let out a sharp cry as your orgasm rips through you. Your body went limp as you buried your head into his neck panting.

His cock throbs and pulses as he continues to drive into you relentlessly prolonging the sensation. And then he explodes with a groan, coating your walls with his hot cum. You felt his chest rise up and down, breathing hard. You didn't move for a few minutes relishing the post sex bliss with him still inside you warm and alive. Finally catching your breaths you sat back to look at his face, the corner of his lips tugged into a lazy and satisfied smile.

"You're such an animal, now I've to do my hair and makeup all over again." you grumbled trying to pull the front of your dress up to cover yourself.

"Or we can just skip the party entirely and take this to the bedroom for a round two." he suggested with a cheeky grin.

"God how are you still...?" You clenched, feeling his cock harden again inside you.

"I'm spiderman baby." his grin grew wider as he gave a playful smack to your ass. "I can go all night, you should've known by now."