Don't hold back

summary: two hormonal students wander into a room during a frat party, what could possibly happen? maybe you discover that under his heart made of pure gold lurks a hidden powerful, dominant side.

College was scary for the majority of people. New social circles, new surroundings. It took time for people to adjust. But Peter Parker wasn't the majority.

The newfound freedom appealed to him. He was used to be a quote on quote loner, a nerd. It was never a desire of his to have big groups of friends or to be popular. He simply liked being by himself. It was fewer people in his life he had to lie to.

In college, people don't care. They are too busy trying to find their own place in the world. Find their footing on the new terrain. So, they didn't look twice at the boy who looked way too young to be attending classes. They didn't care if he dressed in a flannel and sweater. Or if he washed up some morning with an unexplained bruise.

Peter loved that. He could do what he wanted with no one breathing down his back as if he was an adolescent child. No babysitter, just him. And he was happy with just that.

Peter made a few friends in his engineering classes. But their conversations only ever included the advancement or emergence of new technology. He could finally be that independent man he always claimed he was.

It was unusual for him to attend a party, but after the robotics club won their state final, he was persuaded to join the rest in a night of drunkenness. Peter quickly found out his ability to withstand the effects of alcohol was quite the phenomenon. People passing more and more drinks his way, hoping the next would knock him out cold. His superhuman ways always winning the battle.

The boys had ended up in a frat house, partying with people, who on a regular day, would never give them a second glance. Yet tonight, they were the centerpiece. I mean, whatever excuse a frat house can get to host a party, they would take it.

Peter was standing idle in the corner of the living room, fascinated by the people who were rolling blunts shamelessly on the coffee table. His hand was clutched around a red solo cup, the remains of his eighth drink begging to be chugged.

"Hey, you are Parker? Peter Parker?" The call of his sudden name caused him to perk up, wondering who said it.

Your soft eyes met his. A grin plastered across your face as you stalked closer to him. "Sorry, you are in my chemistry class. You taking it as an elective?"

Peter's body stiffened, not use to female attention, unless they were asking for help with homework. He cleared his throat, swirling the plastic cup in his shaky hands. "Uh, yeah. I like chemistry." He mentally wanted to punch himself for how nerdy he must've sounded.

His uneasiness was settled when he heard you giggle, the sound causing him to blush. "I like you Peter Parker."

It was a blunt statement, but you were in no mood for beating around the bush. A light buzz gave you all the confidence you needed. His cheeks were now bright red, face burning up. The room closing in on him, becoming claustrophobic. He was becoming more aware, his senses were overstimulated in the current situation. Every noise, every breath, every movement, he felt it.

You could see him becoming uncomfortable, his jaw clenched, eyes squinted. You barely knew that man, but you wanted to help. "Hey, hey." You whispered, placing a gentle hand on his forearm. "Wanna go somewhere quieter?"

He nodded immediately, begging to be removed from the troubling environment. Clasping your hands together, you guided out of the crowded room. Some people noticed, wolf whistling and cheering you on as you tried to seek refuge.