Destroy Dick December

Summary:  usually destroy dick December is a joke, not this time though!

Warnings: Smut, 18+ content, overstim, vaginal sex, oral sex (m + f), handjob, facefucking, sexting, masterbation ( m+f), swearing (duh), vanilla sex, romantic sex, rough sex, mentions of spit, unprotected sex, creampie, degration, pet names (baby, sweet boy/girl, angel), dry orgasm, crying (m), nutting in pants, dry humping, humiliation (m), Sub! Peter, Femdom, borderline sex addiction, female orgasm denial

Day 1

It started off simple enough, the first few days would be normal for us and then it would get a bit more challenging after that. We knew this going in, and we talked about it majority of November. The pent up sexual urges we both had led the conversation.

"So will wet dreams count or no? Because I lost a few times this past month because of them." he asked, spinning around in his desk chair.

"Mmmm, yeah I think they'll count towards you. Not saying you should resort to having fifteen sex dreams a night or anything, but it might help to have one or two every now and then. I can only be up for so much." its not that I wasn't excited about sex, I just knew I would get bored of it every day, multiple times a day. He needed to be self sufficient.

"Do you want me to do what we always do? Like, do you want me to make the 2:1 ratio of your orgasms to mine?" Peter always talked so technical, as if we weren't doing this partly for shits and giggles.

"God no, its destroy dick december, and I don't have a dick. This month is all about you, baby." I crawled over to him from my place on the floor. "We should start, I've planned the first day to be real special." He gave me a confused look but agreed and sat on the bed. I stood up in front of him, unbuttoning my sweater to reveal a lace bra. It was sheer against my breast, the cold air making my nipples buck up against the fabric. "You've gotta tell May to fix that heater." I laughed.

He stared at me, hands in his lap. "Please keep going." he begged. Usually, speaking when not spoken to would have been an automatic restraining. But that night wasn't the usual, it was supposed to be a love filled night. I tugged down my jeans, revealing the matching bottoms of my lingerie.

He looked at me as though the reincarnate of Athena herself were standing in front of him, he always did. I climbed on top of his lap, his hands immediately grasping my ass to keep me stable. My arms snaked around his neck , pressing my body closer to his. As the warmth radiating from his skin wrapped around me, I realized that this was giving me deja vu of our first time together. The light touches, my body against his, the urge to go slow but the fact that we only have so long until May comes home. Yeah, this was just like that.

We rarely skipped any foreplay, but I needed him wrapped around my body as soon as possible, and most importantly, inside of my body. I kiss him for a while, letting hands roam and tongue explore. I could feel him underneath me. I could feel how much he felt the same way as I did.

I lay back on his mattress, feeling the cold air once again as he stood to strip. A few bruises decorated his muscular frame, but we'd fucked with much worse wounds. With much less care as I would use that night. He kicked off the blue striped boxers, climbing into bed so he was placed with my legs on either side of him. He kissed me this time, fiddling with the hooks on my back. I could feel him smile when they finally pulled apart, a triumph for the boy. As he slid himself inside of me I wrapped my legs around his waist. The familiar pressure below my stomach, the soft brush of his hip bones against my clit, the sweat making our bodies stick together. I let it all sink in as I laid there. He thrusted with his own steady pace, and I didn't ask him to change it. I didn't realize my eyes were shut until he whispered "Open your eyes, baby." and brushed the hair out of my face. Of course I complied, meeting his eyes with mine immediately. He was close, his hips started getting sloppy, and the grip he had on the sheet made me worried he would rip it.