Wet Dreams

summary: What the title says. Also, we have friends to lovers.

warnings: smut, also unprotected sex- don't be a loner cover your boner

You use Peter as a teddy bear to fall asleep. He loves it.

You've done it countless times before, during the countless sleepovers you've had over the past years.

But it's never affected him as much as tonight. With your lower leg gently hiked over his, your arm placed across his chest, pulling him into you, and your breath tickling at his neck.

Peter feels hot.

It's actually raining and with the window open it's the perfect temperature to sleep. But Peter is warm, a blush spreading from where he can feel it hotly under his t-shirt crawling all the way to his face.

All because you're so close. It's never bothered him in the past, when you two cuddled to go to sleep. Sure, he's had... those type of thoughts about you before. But he never even dared to think inappropriately about you when you were innocently sleeping right next to him.

But since you've fallen asleep, you keep making these little noises.

They're probably nothing, and he's being the one with dirty thoughts. He can't help but notice that you sound like you're moaning though, very quietly, but it's an unmistakable sound.

He tries to ignore you but then your hips start grinding against his slowly.

It's not until your lips find his neck that Peter realises you've woken up. He leans in to kiss you and you moan into his mouth. Your hand slides down his chest and then into his pants.

You jerk him off for only a few minutes. When he gets close, you whisper, "Cum for me, Peter," and he lets go, relaxing into the feeling of you.

He closes his eyes as he releases and that's when he notices your hand isn't anywhere near his crotch. You're still sleeping peacefully next to him, hand holding onto his arm, but nothing else. It's not just his mind that his very realistic dream had an effect on, but his pants are now stained, a wet spot still forming on his shorts.

Fuck.

With more precision and carefulness than he uses for his Spider Man jobs, Peter climbs out of the bed, gently pulling your hand off of him. You mumble in your sleep, definitely no sex noises now, and turn around.

Peter stumbles into the bathroom, freeing himself of the restraint of his pants, taking his throbbing cock into his hand. He might've cum already but he's still so hard.

He rubs himself up and down a few times, caging his cock in his fist as his breathing becomes strained. He starts jacking off faster and faster, his dream of his hand being replaced by yours playing in his mind automatically.

Peter groans louder than he intended to when he cums again, hoping you couldn't hear him from his room. He goes to pee, wash his hands and his face while he's already in the bathroom, and tries to get the stain out of his pants, kind of disgusted with himself.

It's dark outside, 2:30am, he sees on his phone. When he steps into his room he can make out your form, facing the door, but still asleep.

He bends down to his drawer with underwear to get fresh boxers to swap for the stained ones that he's still wearing.

"Nice ass," you say, voice a bit groggy from sleep.

Peter turns to the side, so you won't be able to make out any wetness on his boxers. It's dark, but he won't risk it.

"What you doing?" you ask.

"Uh oh— uhhh I was cold and I was gonna get long sweatpants."

"Oh okay, sorry if I was hogging the blanket."