Sore

Summary: When you and Tom lose your self-control you two end up with aching muscles.

Warning: Smut

You didn't know how you ended up in this position, the first minute you two were cuddled up on the couch then next Tom is pounding into you relentlessly. You didn't mind though. The pleasure this man makes you feel is beyond your comprehension. Your knees are bent, touching your chest, letting Tom get a deeper angle into you.

"Fuck Tom, don't stop." You moan out. Your walls clenching around his thick cock. Tom moans out at the sudden tightness. You two moved positions, trying new ones and your favourite ones.

One of your favourites is doggy style. Tom loves to take you from the back, seeing your plump ass that he has access to any time he wants and the sexy curve of your back as you arch it. Your boobs swaying to the rhythm Tom had been going. Something switched in Tom, you don't know if it was that you press your ass into him or if it was the fact that you started to grope and fondle your breasts, but his hands dig into your hips and pound into you harder, skin slapping against skin. Your eyes rolled back and all you could feel was euphoria. You were sure Tom was going to leave bruises on your hips, but you didn't care at the moment.

You were so consumed with Tom you didn't realise that the couch was moving across the floor a small bit every time top pounded into you. You flipped yourself over, letting Tom take you in missionary style, knowing he can pound into you faster, he did just that. The burning pit in your stomach released, making your walls clench around Toms dick. Your orgasm ran through you, your hands that were on his shoulder are now scratching down his back. Leaving your mark.

At the sudden tightness, Tom releases his seed into you, his body taken over by pleasure. He collapses onto you, snuggling into your breasts. You two were worn out and passed out like a light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up to the smell of food cooking in the kitchen. Your eyes flutter open to see that you are still lying on the couch. You look around to see if you could find your t-shirt that was carelessly thrown away in your heated desire. You see that Tom's shirt was next to the couch. You pick it up and slip it on your body. You try to get up from the couch but the ache in between your legs protests. Damn Tom did you good. You smile at the thought of Tom, him being the one that was cooking.

You stand up slowly and carefully, trying not to make the pain worse. Tom's shirt falls, only covering mid-thigh. You stumble towards the kitchen, your walking clearly not majestic. You enter the kitchen and see that Tom isn't any better He has bright red streaks trailing down his back, marks from your nails. You felt pride but also a little bit of guilt. You stand in the doorway of the kitchen, leaning against it.

"What you cooking there?" You ask softly, your voice rough from last night. Tom notices your tone difference and chuckles. He turns around, revealing a delicious snack that was made just for you, oh and the food on the stove. He opens his arms, wanting you to give him a hug. You prepare yourself before waddling towards him. You stand up straight and start to walk towards him. Tom notices your waddle and bursts out laughing.

"Damn I did you good last night." He comments, more to himself but you were able to hear it.

Your cheeks blush at his statement. This boy is something else. You finish the distance between you two and eventually you fall into his grasp. Tom couldn't help but laugh. You slapped his chest playfully. His arms securing around your waist. Your arms looped around his neck. Your eyes lock and you swear that every time they do you feel a growing connection between you two. Something that cannot be broken. You lean up on your tippy toes and place a gentle kiss on his lips, yours moulding with his. Tom decides to take it to the next level and deepen the kiss, sneaking his tongue past your lips. You pull away.

"Let me recover first." You say with a smirk. Yes, it's boosting his ego but that was your job as his girlfriend, to boost up his confidence. You could tell you did a good job when his hand slapped your ass, a squeal leaving your lips. This is going to be a long few days.