I Heart Spiderman

summary: with your birthday coming soon, your friend peter, knowing that you were such a spiderman fan, had an amazing idea

pairing: fwb!tom!peter parker x afab!reader x andrew!peter parker x tobey!peter parker (This is a trial and error if yall dont like it lemme know)

includes: nsfw, foursome (duh), softdom!peters, sub!reader, handjob, oral (f and m recieving), nipple play, fingering (anal and vaginal) p in v sex, p in a sex, squirting, creampie (anal and vaginal, don't do this irl) reader gets called a "good girl" sometimes

You never thought you would be in this situation, you never even thought this was possible.

Being Spiderman's fan wasn't something special and different. At this point, everyone was.

But being Spiderman's biggest fan along with being his friend was something a few could say they were. And you made part of that group.

You met Peter in highschool, and ever after you both finished it, you were close to each other like a bee and a flower.

So when you and Peter met for your weekly coffee in your favorite coffee shop, he was quieter than usual.

A waitress came to your table, wearing her uniform and a gentle smile painted her face.

"Hello, welcome to Coffee's Office. Can I get you both something?", she asked and you told her your and Peter's usual order

"Okay, you're awfully quiet", you told him, concerned with the fact that he didn't look you in the eyes nor said a word. "Did something happen? Because you know that you can tell me anything, right?"

"It's just—", he started, passing a hand through his hair because of stress. "I have an idea for something and it's related to you, but... I don't know how to tell you, 'cause I don't want things to get weird between us"

You were surprised. You knew Peter was very shy, you were even surprised when he started to talk to you. But now, as friends, you didn't think that his shyness would come back.

The waitress came back with your orders and you thanked her.

"Peter, we already got wasted, had sex, and then woke up the next morning really confused and embarrassed and things are totally cool with us", you said, trying to comfort him in some way. "Look, we've been through the whole 'Oh my God, we were just friends then we had sex because we were drunk' situation, and nothing beats that in the 'things getting weird between us' thing", you took another sip from your drink.

"I know, it's just—", you could feel that his leg was shaking under the table. "You know what? It's bullshit, forget it", he waved a hand in the air and took a sip of his coffee.

"No no, Peter, I want to know", you told him, now curious. "I'm not gonna make fun of you no matter how ridiculous it might be".

He sighed and passed a hand over his face, and his leg kept shaking.

"I was thinking about a surprise for your birthday since you're such a Spiderman fan and...", he took a sip of his coffee again. "I thought about giving you a Spiderman related surprise"

"Oh", you mumbled. "Well that's not bad, Peter" you laughed shortly. "It's actually really cute, that's not bad at all."

"Remember the spell Strange did?", he asked and you nodded. "Well, he had some... 'complications' with the spell", he made imaginary quotation marks in the air "And maybe it was because of me", he pouted because of embarrassment with his confession.

"Oh shit, what did you do?"

"No-nothing! I just needed him to make some adjustments in the spell so important people in my life didn't forget about me", he answered. "And by doing that I kept interrupting him, and maybe a tiiiny bit of the multiverse came to our universe", you choked on your drink.