On The Edge

**By steelfeather on tumblr**

Warnings: The most smut I've ever written. BDSM elements, edging, orgasm denial, public teasing

Something is up with Tom.

Since the two of you woke up this morning, he's been distracted. When you try to straddle him and kiss him, wanting to initiate a little morning fun, he barely reciprocates. You pull back, trying not to feel offended, and leave him alone to make breakfast.

Then, when you're frying eggs in the skillet, you feel his hand on your ass, fingers pressing up against your pussy from behind. When you try to grind back into his touch, the hand disappears, and he hands you two plates like nothing is wrong. His expression is neutral, unreadable.

You lean up to kiss his throat and he doesn't react, sliding toast onto your plate.

"Tom?" you ask, hating the unsteady note in your voice.

"Yes, darling?" he responds, eyes focusing on you, and you can see it now. A spark of evil glee in his chocolate eyes.

"Are you..." you struggle for the words. "Did I do something wrong?"

He grins, and you're wet just like that, because now you know something is up. Still, when he responds, his tone is mild.

"Of course not," he says. You're not sure if you're imagining the hint of laughter in his voice.

Regardless, you and Tom have several things planned for the day, as he is blessedly free of obligations for once, so you finish your breakfast quickly and head into the bedroom to change. There's an outfit set out for you on the bed, which is unusual. Tom doesn't typically pick out your clothes.

At first glance, the clothes are normal enough, a plaid button-down and jeans, but then you lift them up and see the undergarments. The bra is black and lacy, his favorite on you and a little fancier than you would have chosen for a casual day date.

You pick up the underwear.

They feel strange in your hands, as if there's a layer of something more solid inside the fabric. Not quite stiff, but reinforced somehow.

As you try to puzzle it out, Tom wraps his arms around your waist from behind, surprising you. He lays his cheek against yours and presses his hips into your ass, and you feel how excited he is already.

"What is this?" you ask, beginning to suspect.

He hums contentedly against your skin as his lips skate over your jaw. "Surely you've heard of these, love?"

You stare down at the panties in your hand, frozen as you understand his meaning. "Do you mean..."

"Oh, yes," he sighs darkly, "I'll be able to drive you crazy without touching you today."

You tremble slightly, pressing your legs together in a vain attempt for relief.

Tom's hands cover yours over the underwear, thumb rubbing over your knuckles. The touch is gentle, but his cock pressing insistently at the seam of your ass is anything but.

"Are you up for this?" he asks, voice deeper than normal in your ear and emanating pure sin. "If you're a good girl, I promise you'll love your reward."

"Yes," you breathe, nervous and more turned on than you've ever been in your life.

"Well, then, darling, put them on." His voice turns hard and you scramble to obey, stripping out of his oversized t-shirt in a second.

You pull the panties up onto your hips, smoothing them until they sit comfortably. They don't feel quite like any you've worn before, but they're comfortable enough. As you're adjusting them, you don't notice Tom pulling his phone out and opening an app.