Senior Trip

Summary: After 3 months of dating Peter Parker, the two of you decide to get intimate on a school trip.

Warnings: Smut themes and language

Peter took you into his room, his mark already having been left on your breasts from a couple of nights ago, on your first day in Italy. And now, as you were reaching 3 months of dating and your anniversary, you wanted to get more intimate... much more intimate.

As that you were, as Peter held his door for you and smirked as you walked in, pulling you into his arms as the two of you leaned against his door, his lips on yours like a thirst that needed quenching. His lips were soft and supple, as were yours, Peter gently biting down on your lip and leading you away from his door, closing it and locking it, making sure you two weren't to be disturbed.

Your moans lingered in his ear like an echo, his lips moving from your own, down to your neck. Peter groaned in pleasure as he held your body against his, his hands wandering up your shirt as he mumbled in your ear.

"Do you want me as much as I want you?..." he mumbled, swiftly unhooking your bra with one hand, causing a gasp to leave your lips as your bra fell, Peter's hands quickly finding their place to them.

Peter smirked and looked at you, awaiting a much-wanted response.

"I don't know..." you said, your hands falling to his jeans and unbuttoning them, the two of you staring into each other's eyes the entire time.

"Do I?..." you teased, a spark of courage and confidence building inside of you as you slipped your hand down his pants and cupped his dick, which was wholly hard and waiting for you.

Peter grunted in surprise as you gripped it, his hands falling to your ass before he boldly lifted you up and tossed you on his bed, quickly scrambling to close his blinds. You giggled as you watched, Peter smiling and kissing you deeply as he was quick to lift your shirt up and away, his lips finding their way to your breasts, sucking heavily as he left heavy bruises in their wake.

You moaned out in pleasure, running your hands through Peter's hair and tugging on it. God, if his mouth worked wonders on your chest, how would his lips feel down below?

"Peter!..." you gasped out, watching as one of his hands covered your mouth and his free hand wandered lower and lower to your hips, pulling your jeans down.

"Do you trust me?..." Peter mumbled, kissing your hips and even daring to go into your inner thighs, leaving his gentle marks of affection even there. You bit your lip, arching your back ever so lightly as goosebumps trailed up your legs and arms.

Did you trust him? For a Virgin, he was quite....skilled? Better than average is the right term. Of course, you trusted him, stop stalling.

"Yes, I trust you" you replied softly, Peter slipping off your jeans and tossing them to the side, kissing your inner thighs as he was faced with your lace panties.

"Close your eyes..."

Peter dared to ask you, looking up at you as his hot breath hit against your lace panties. You shivered in pleasure and closed your eyes, leaving Peter to have his way with you.

His fingers traced along your inner thighs first, grazing against your skin softly, before pressing suddenly against your clothed slit, rubbing it slowly at first, watching for a reaction out of you, which you were quick to deliver.

You moaned out into Peter's hand as his fingers worked their magic, Peter not looking for his own pleasure, but solely for yours as his pleasure was watching you squirm beneath him. His fingers then sped up as you bucked your hips forward, Peter's fingers pressing against your clit and gently pinching it, a smirk growing on his face as you continued to squirm against him, your hands finding their way to his hair as Peter rubbed your core, feeling your wetness build up as you continued to grind your wet core against his long fingers.

All that filled the room were his lustful grunts and soft chuckles of satisfaction and your moans of pleasure, which included his name and profanities slipping out here and there when your breath allowed it.

"God, you're soaking wet, beautiful..." Peter said, his lips awfully close to your core as his hot breath hit you with every...single...word.

You whimpered and nodded, trying your best to remain still as a somewhat familiar but unfamiliar feeling gathered at the pit of your stomach. "

Peter, I'm gonna–"

"Cum?... good... go ahead then, I'm waiting..." Peter said, hooking your lace panties to the side and running his long fingers against your wet, sensitive slit, his cold titanium ring hitting the base of your clit before Peter leaned in and kissed your clit, gently sucking on it with his tongue... and that was all you needed.

You gasped in pleasure as you came undone, the pit in your stomach releasing itself onto Peter's lips, who was waiting with an open mouth and a sly smirk on his face as you came hard, your back arching as a loud moan left your lips. Peter kissed your clit and smirked, pulling away.

"Well beautiful.... good thing my doors and windows were locked... now I know you're loud" he said was a sly smirk as you exhaled, blushing hard and closing your legs, biting your lip hard as you took in all that just happened.