Pierced

(Kinda a tease lol)

Peter couldn't help his lingering gaze. Which were focused on a certain asset of yours that could very well earn him a slap across the face if he was caught.

But here he was staring at your breasts, very very blatantly.

You, Peter, Ned, and MJ, were all in Venice and the four of you decided to sneak into the hotel's pool after it had closed.

And currently all of you were in the hot tub, that was until you got to hot and decided to sit on the edge still allowing your legs to float in the water.

Peter noticed immediately as you got out, the way your nipples poked through your bathing suit. But something just didn't look right.

And once he realized just what he was looking at, he couldn't fight off the blush that crawled up his neck and over his cheeks.

Because if he was right, he just found out that (Y/N) (Y/L/N), the girl he's had a crush on for god knows how long, had her nipples pierced. And Peter being Peter, was completely dumbstruck at the realization, not knowing how to comprehend it.

But he wasn't the only one that noticed, because as soon as Peter had stopped contributing to the conversation, MJ glanced at him curiously and noticed his stare.

MJ looked at what had been distracting him and her eyes widened a little. "When did you get your nipples pierced?" She asked without hesitation.

You stopped speaking as you registered what she just said, before glancing down, noticing just how clearly you could see the jewlery poking out fron under the bathing suit you wore.

You blushed deeply, and giggled awkwardly, "Ah shit, I didn't realize how thin this bathing suit was."

Ned's eyes widened almost comically as he gasped out an, "Oh my god!"

MJ laughed, "I think you broke Peter." She said, still noticing his stare.

Peter snapped out of his haze, and spluttered. "W-what- n-no- I - Wha-"

"Alright, calm down." MJ said rolling her eyes at Peter before turning her attention back to you. "No, but seriously, when did you get them and why didn't you tell me?" She asked accusingly.

You rubbed the back of your neck in embarrassment. "My 18th birthday, and to be fair, I didn't tell anyone."

"W-why?" Ned stuttered, clearly embarrassed but still kind of interested.

You shrugged. "Liked how it looked... so I got 'em done."

"But didn't it hurt?" He asked again.

You laughed. "Yeah, like a bitch. But they're healed now so..." You said trailing off as you noticed how flustered Peter was. "Pete?" You asked with a raised eyebrow. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm uh- yeah-" He stuttered, looking at anything but you.

MJ rolled her eyes again. "Alright, as much fun as this was I'm exhausted after today's flight so I'm heading in." She said, standing up and beginning to climb out of the hot tub.

"Yeah." Ned agreed. "I'll think I'll head back too." He said, following MJ's actions.

"Well if everyone else is going in, I guess I will too." You shrugged. "What about you Peter?"

Peter had an absolutely panicked look as he was blushing hard. "Y'know I-I think- I'll stay for a bit. Y-you guys c-can go."

"Okay then." You answered back with an awkward laugh.

The three of you climbed out of the hot tub and started walking back to your rooms until you stopped, an idea, an absolutely crazy idea made it's way into your mind that you couldn't resist.

Maybe it was the fact that all of you were in Venice that made you a little bolder, because you knew for a fact you would've never gone through with it if you were back home.

But here you were, quickly walking back to the hot tub. "Hey Pete." Peter turned his head to look at you, still flustered. "Just wanted to let you know Betty snuck into Cindy's room for the night."

Peter furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Okay?"

"So, I have the room to myself for the night." Peter looked at you questioningly so you continued. "And... I figured since you seem so interested in my new piercings that I'd let you take a closer look."

"W-wait what!?" He looked at you in shock.

You shrugged a shoulder. "Of course, you don't have to. I figured I'd offer it though." You said, an amused smile painted on your lips as you started walking back to your bedroom.

A few seconds later, hearing Peter climb out of the hot tub, his wet footsteps chasing after you.

~~~

A/