Lazy Sunday

Ever since I saw Tom's latest Instagram story I can't stop thinking about tugging on his curlsss.

Imagine Sunday morning lazy sex with Tom; his head buried between your legs while kissing inside your thighs.

You let out a giggle as his newly grown five o'clock shadow scratches your thigh giving you a tickling sensation. He then grabs your butt to push you against his mouth and hold you in place as he licks a stipe up your folds, then sliding his tongue in attaching his mouth to your clit, sucking harshly, rolling his tongue on it like it's the last time he'll ever taste you, slowly sucking savouring every minute.

"Tom.." you moan, completely lost in euphoria.

He hums at the sound of his name, causing a vibrating feeling through your core.

"I'm gonna cum." You tell him, when you feel the familiar sensation of pleasure building in your stomach, you know you're not gonna last much longer.

"Oh!" You moan pornographically, without thinking you grab onto his curls, tugging for dear life as you ride out your orgasm.

As you lay on your back, your chest heaving, Tom crawls up towards you on the bed, panting and out of breath.

"That was so hot," he says between breaths. "I don't think I should cut my hair now."