I'll Stay The Night

Warnings: implied smut, fluff, swearing,

•~•~•

I walked out of my room and to the kitchen, passing Tom alone on the couch. I poured myself a cup of coffee and walked over to him. "Where's Haz?" I asked, sipping my coffee.

"He's out somewhere. I didn't catch him so I don't know where," he said looking up at me. I nodded and took another drink of my cup.

"Come here, love," he said while holding out his arms for me. I sat down my drink and stood in front of him. "So what are we watching?" I asked.

"Whatever you want,love." he replied. My smile widened as I fell into his arms. "What about Great British Bake-off?"

"Sounds perfect," He said while holding me closer.

•~•~•

"Come on Melissa! Pull it together! You have to leave the cake in the oven before you even try to plate that!" I screamed at the tv. Tom laughed as he watch the show that made me all too happy. "What? You think I can't do better?"

"You're such a dork," he laughed as I turned around to face him. "I'll prove it come here,"I got up and held my hand out to him. "Prove it to me....make that"he pointed to the tv which showed a yellow sponge cake. "Game on."

I ran to the kitchen and got out everything while Tom set the clock. "One hour,love."

"One hour?! Come on I need more time than that,"

"No can do. You said you can do it. That means you need to be able to do it in an hour."

"Fuck off you hot British asshole!" He walked over to me and started to help me with the cake. "Why are you helping me?"

"I'm a sucker for compliments, darling. Also you're not to bad on the eyes either." I looked up to him and saw a shit eating grin on his lips. "Are you gonna admire me all night or are you going to actually bake?"

"I can do both, Tommy. I'm one hell of a multitasker," I smirked. I walked over and kissed him while still sturing the batter. He stopped and looked over at me. He put his hand on the back of my neck and another on my waist. He kissed me and I immediately recuperated.

He swiftly picked me up and carried me over to his room. "Show me how good you are at multitasking, darling," he said.

•~•~•

I woke up to the sun seeping through the blinds and hitting my eyes. I tried to get up and stretch, but was stopped by an arm wrapped tightly around me. "Tommy," I whispered as I rubbed his cheek with my thumb.

He stirred and looked at me smiling "good morning, love."

"Can you let me go while I get some coffee?" I laughed. He rolled his eyes and slowly lifted his arm from around me.

I pulled a discarded shirt over my head and walked out of his room towards the kitchen. I was at the coffee maker when Haz snapped me from my trance. "What did you do last night?"He asked slyly.

"Absolutely nothing. I slept in my own room, in my own bed, by myself."I explained.

"You have Tom's shirt on backward."

"I-I didn't. I mean I-I don't.

"Hey love." I heard and soon after felt a kiss atop my head.

"Sure you "did nothing last night"" he quoted. "I didn't!" I said as he started to walk away.