Polaroids

(Stark/Reader)

Summary: May gets Peter a camera for his birthday, and ever since then he can't stop taking pictures of you. He always kept them in a box in his room, but one day someone finally finds them.

Warning: SMUT, fluff, language

Peter clicked the shutter button, capturing your pose. He continued to take pictures of you doing random stuff.

"What's interesting about Chemistry homework Peter?" You asked, as Peter put the Polaroid down on your desk, letting the picture appear gradually.

"Nothing, but its you who's doing it and you look beautiful," Peter answers, sitting in front of you and continuing to snap pictures.

"I'm wearing sweats and hoodie," you reply, as you look back down at your work.

"Your beautiful no matter what," Peters says smiling brightly. Your cheeks heat up at Peters words and you lean in giving your boyfriend a kiss.

"Your cliche," You mumble into his lips, Peter smiles against you.

"Anyways, I also need pictures for photography class." He scoots back in front of you as you let out a whine, missing his touch.

"Can you just hold me," You say, sounding a little too needy. Peter couldn't help but laugh, your lips forming into a pout.

"One kiss," he says, putting his camera aside and crawling back to you. He sits in front of you, his hands cupping you cheeks. You sit up a little, so that your back his straight against your bed. Peter leans in, connecting his lips to your soft ones. His tongue moves against your bottom lip, swiping across. You open your mouth, letting Peter slip his tongue in. A quiet moan escapes your lips. His hands slip under your hoodie, holding your bare waist, going up a little. Your arms come around Peters neck, pulling him down, closer to you. But before anything else could happen, Peter pulls away with a soft laugh. "Let's stop here before we get off track."

Peter tries to pull away, but you hold on tight. Peter laughs at your neediness, and kisses your neck. Your eyes close, as you feel Peters lips. God they were so soft and gentle and wet. "Baby, you have to finish your work, and I have to take pictures." Peter continues to kiss around your neck, you letting out heavy breathes. But soon he snaps out of the trance that is you, and pulls away. You whine as Peters hands slip out of your hoodie and move back to his camera. You give him an annoyed look.

"Come on angel, we can do this later. Let's just finish." Peter says, moving into a comfortable position to take pictures.

"Fine." You huff, laying on your stomach as you look back down at your chemistry textbook.

A few minutes past, and the feeling between your legs won't go away. Peter moves to your desk, spreading the pictures he took of you, smiling at them as he did. That's when you finally thought of a genius plan.

Peter comes back sitting in his spot. That's when you start.

"Hey Peter?" You say sitting up. Peter umms a yes, not setting the camera down as he continued to snap pictures. "Is it hot in here?"

"No, not really," he answers not thinking twice about it. You take your bottom lip between your teeth as you lift your hoodie over your head, leaving you in just your bra. You see Peters breathe hitch in his throat. The camera comes down, as he begins to stutter.

"W-what are you doing?" You shrug, looking back down at your work.

"It was just getting hot." You look up at him through your lashes, his camera was on his lap and not up by his eye. "Is that alright?" Peter stutters more.