Couple Fantasy

Warnings: Use of offenses, Frat!Arrogant Tom and Smut (oral -man receiving, hair pulling)

"You have to go" your roommate says sitting down next to you a few minutes before class starts, she has spent the entire day trying to convince you to go to a Halloween party on Friday night.

"I don't see any reason to" is all you reply. You didn't want to sound ignorant or anything like that, you had just gotten out of a week of exams and wanted to spend that weekend resting "besides, I'm not going to that frat house even if my life depends on it".

"It's a great house you probably won't even meet him you know that, and there are several reasons to go like free alcohol, beautiful men in costumes, easy sex" She says raising a finger at every topic she says.

"That all sounds pretty cool, I don't even have a costume for it" you explain.

"But I do and I can lend it to you, there is a Black Cat one, my god you would look so beautiful like that, literally all eyes would be on you" she speaks excitedly "Please Y/N, these should be the best years of our lives, you have to come to the party, it will be fun".

She looks at you with puppy dog eyes which makes you laugh, but soon your expression turns serious when you hear his voice.

"I don't think Y/N even knows the meaning of the word fun" Tom says laughing.

"And I don't think you know what a private conversation is" you reply and your friend next to you just stares at the two of you and watches as they easily start another argument.

It all started in your first year at university, you met what you call the worst person in the world, Tom Holland. You competed against each other in everything and whenever you could, who would get the highest grade, who would do the best work, who would be the professor's favorite; besides that his arrogance irritated you deeply. It was something silly that neither of them even knew why it existed, but neither was willing to give in, so it kept repeating itself. If her life were a superhero movie Tom would be her greatest enemy.

"Don't be so rude kitten, I'm just telling your friend that you don't know how to have fun" Tom speaks with a cocky smile.

"First off, don't call me a kitten, I'm not one of your fiancées, second I'm just avoiding running into your ugly face and ruining my whole weekend".

"Owwnt, it's so cute you see how I bother you so much, it's actually really good that you're not going, I don't want all my guests to die of boredom having to talk to you" he says before leaving.

"I think he likes you" Is the first thing your friend says when you are finally alone again.

"Eww, gross" you make a disgusted face "you know what, I think I'll go to this party, having the pleasure of annoying Holland will be great" you say and your friend celebrates happily.

•─────✧─────•─────✧─────•

Your friend was absolutely right when she said that the black cat costume would look beautiful and that all eyes would be on you. At least 15 people turned to look at you when you entered the house.

One of those people was Tom, he was talking to a girl who was part of another fraternity, but his attention was easily switched to the entrance of the party as soon as you arrive, it seemed that he could only focus on you in that black costume.

He waits for the moment your friend leaves you alone to go dancing and finally walks over to you.

"That's quite a coincidence isn't it?" Tom says behind you making you startle.