Shh, stop fussing

** By tommy-stanley-holland on Tumblr**

**Fluff**

The rain was softly pattering against your big apartment windows. You stared out of the window to the grey sky and smiled softly. London weather was something many people despised, but not you. You loved the sound and smell of rain. You loved the overcast weather, perfect for big sweaters and loads of tea, coffee and hot chocolate. And also perfect weather for you to just lie in your boyfriend's arms. His arms were wrapped softly around your waist, your back to his chest. Your head was rested against his chest, his laying against the headrest of your bed. The only sound was your soft breaths mixing with the sound of the rain.

"Hey, sit up quickly," Tom hushed out.

"Why?" you giggled but obliged anyway.

Tom didn't answer but instead you felt him start to tug on your hair.

"Babe what are you doing?"

"Shh, stop fussing. I'm braiding your hair."

You could hear in his voice that he was concentrating very hard so you left him to complete whatever his goal was.

After a long, LONG while, Tom stopped.

"You done?" you questioned.

"Yeah, and even if I have to say this myself, it's amazing. I'm quite proud of my masterpiece," Tom grinned.

You felt him smile as he kissed your shoulder.

"Give me your phone please," he requested.

After you handed it to him and he took a photo he showed you. And you had to praise him for his handiwork.

"Tommy, this is actually quite good," you giggled checking out the photo.

"Why do you sound so surprised? I told you it's amazing," he joined you laughing loudly.

"Woah there mister, I said good not amazing," you teased, turning around and raising your eyebrows at him.

"Well Mrs. Y/L/N, I think I did very well and you look amazing," he smiled softly.

You returned the smile staring into those gorgeous brown eyes. God, you loved this man.

"I love you," he whispered, as if reading your mind.

"I love you more."

"I love you the most."

"I love you the most-est," you giggled.

"That's not a word," he said sticking out his tongue.

"Ha I won," you grinned pulling him closer.

"Babe, looking at you I think I'm the one who won," he smiled before connecting your lips in a soft kiss.