|30|

Chapter 30 (edited)

Mark held out his hand for me and pushed me off the ground. We had third period gym together. This class we were all forced to go outside and throw some footballs around. I grabbed a ball and started running.

20 yard 30 yards, I finally made it to 40 yards and threw the football into the air. Rushing past people , mark jumped up and caught it.

"Score!" He yelled

I laughed and looked into the stands. Sitting on the bleachers was Sarah. She was still doing her chemistry homework. I looked around the bleachers and saw a couple of boys hanging out. when the lunch bell rang, I went my locker. Instead of going to get lunch, I went to the library to do research for an upcoming project. The library was quiet and empty like always. My schools library was exceptionally big and it's a shame no students ever use it. I rushed towards the shelves and picked out a couple of books. I sat down on one of the huge round tables and began my paper. It was nearly half an hour in when I saw the door swing open.

"IS THE PRINCIPAL HERE!?" Some girl asked

"No" I answered

She left in a hurry. Running back to where she came from.

"Wait what's going on?!" I said

I hurried out of the library , leaving all my stuff behind. I rushed through the packed hallways. I stopped  when I saw it. On top of each other, punching endlessly were Adam and Tyler. They were just going crazy. I saw blood, I didn't know whose it was. They slammed into the lockers then Tyler threw Adam to the floor. He started punching him repeatedly.

"ENOUGH!" I yelled. I tried to get through the people to Tyler. I managed and I got a hold of Tyler's arm.

"Stop" I said

He looked at me then at Adam. Whose face as covered in his own blood. His nose was bleeding nonstop and his lip was big and red. Tyler had a big cut on his forehead. Tyler looked back at me and scoffed. He pushed my arm away . Two cops and the principal came. They arrested Tyler and carried him off. I got up and walked away. Walking away from Adam. Walking away from Tyler.

This was a really short chapter because it's like 12 am lol but I will upload again soon! Xoxo