|10|

Chapter 10 (Edited)

I see landons black Camaro and I walk towards his car, I shove Sarah in the back and take the front . The car ride is quiet and awkward. We get to Sarah's and I pull her inside and tell her to shower, I go back outside and I see Landon leaning against his car. His arms are crossed and he's looking straight.

"Thanks again for um—

"Why was he chasing you" he asked narrowing his eyes

" um I don't know, I was talking to him earlier but some girl was grinding on him" I say nervously.

He stays silent and I stay silent but I know he had something to say, it's always that way. I just hate when people don't say what they need to say. If you have something important just let it out, you know. I say bye to Landon and he leaves, I hate that. How he's always leaving
The next day was a very needed recovery day, after a lot of throwing up and a lot of Cheerios. Sarah was back to normal, I told her everything as we walked back to her her car. I saw the ruins of the morning after, cleaning up that house, hell, cleaning up that whole block must take years. There's red cups and empty bottles everywhere, left over chip bags and peoples sweaters. I walked downstairs and my mom was in the kitchen cooking.

"Hi mom" I greet

"Hey"

"Whatcha making" I ask

"Some shepherds pie recipe, I mean Gordon Ramsey did it"

"I'm going to Sarah's for a bit but I'll come eat later"

I say to her and leave. I walk over to Sarah's and see her laying on the couch.

"What's up" I ask her

"Um the ceiling" she answers taking another bite of the Cheeto in her hand.

"Well at least you learned a life lesson"

"Which is"

She turns to look at me

"Handle your alcohol better so Ariana doesn't need to call Landon Spade to drive you home" I say

She starts hysterically laughing

"Wait landon drove me home" she laughs again

~~~

The next day was about as normal as ever. I got to school with Sarah and got to our classes.

"I heard that Tristan cheated on Khloe kardashian again" she says

She's been watching a lot of keeping up with the kardashians and now she thinks she knows the entire family

"He probably is" I say

I don't even know who he is. I don't keep up with the kardashians. I get to chem and take my seat. I look over to landons seat and see it empty. As the teacher starts to ramble on I open my notebook and play myself in tic tac toe . I scroll through my phone and play angry birds . during the middle of class, the door slams open and Landon walks in. He has an angry look on face as usual and takes a seat next to me.

"Hi princess" he says slightly smiling

I just smile back . I open my notebook to a clean page and start scribbling down what the teacher is actually saying. The bell rings and I hurry out of class before Landon can catch up to me.