II | 10 - Drunk Queen

•• JUSTIN POV ••

IT'S BEEN week again since I got home. Now I immediately went to see her.

"Good morning." Bati ni Yshi na kapapasok lang sa classroom. They have a group project with her team inside this vacant classroom.

Pero gaya ng inaasahan ko, hindi sumipot ang groupmates niya.

She's busy fixing her things on the table, rummaging her back for her pouch of pens, pencils, and highlighters so she didn't see me. I just let her do her thing while I was staring at her. Drinking her ethereal beauty.

"Asan na sila—" Natigilan siya sa pagtanong ng makita ako. "Justin?"

"Hi baby!" Masiglang bati ko sa kanya. Wala namang makakarinig dahil nakasarado yung pinto.

Masayang lumapit siya sa'kin. Her eyes shone brightly. "Kelan ka dumating?" She asked keeping her distance and it's painful for me to see her but can't hold her.

"Ngayon lang." Sagot ko. I checked outside and gather her in my arms. I missed her terribly.

Ramdam ko yung gulat niya sa ginawa ko pero di ko kasi kayang di siya mayakap or mahawakan man lang. She automatically hugged me back and melted in my arms. She missed me like I missed her.

"Coast is clear?" Tanong niya.

"Yeah." I showered kisses on her hair and shoulder. I squeezed her lightly, kissed her forehead and let her go.

Sakto namang may dumaan na tao at bumalik tapos sumilip sa loob.

"Yshi?" Isang geek na babae yung nagbukas ng pinto.

"Mari." Yshi greeted her casually.

Napatingin sa'kin yung Mari at nagulat ng makilala ako.

"Hi, I'm the newest member of your group." Nakangiting bati ko sa kanya.

Kunot-noong humarap sa'kin si Yshi.

"The reason why I am here, Queen." I answered her unasked question and winked at her.

"Stop calling me 'Queen'." She glared at me. But I love calling her 'Queen'. She's a Queen. She's my Queen.

"Why? You're the class Queen, Yshi. Get used to it, okay?" Pinisil ko yung dulo ng ilong niya at lumayo bago ko pa ulit siya mayakap. I missed her so much and keeping distance is very hard to do. "So, what are we gonna do?" I sat down lazily on the table and look at her. She's so pretty but she's so stressed about her group mates.

If I'm mad with them? Tss. Yeah. Absolutely. I'm trying to keep her happy but they kept on ruining that for me. How could they?

"Wala pa yung ibang kasama natin." Sabi nung Mari. At na-badtrip ako sa tono ng pananalita niya. I don't like her. She's one of those b-tches who's making my gorgeous girl suffer.

"What about eliminating an uncooperative members, Queen?" Suggest ko sa kanya.

"Justin." She frowned at me using that warning tone.

"Your head count should be ten, but two is already considered as a team. I won't mind suggesting to have one more group in our class." I suggest bluntly. I usually work alone since I'm always absent in class.

"Justin, please... not now." Pakiusap niya. Sinulyapan ko yung kasama niya na biglang namula. I know I had this effect like Yshi now. Intimidating. Girls wants me because of my looks and wealth. I've seen Yshi's life like this before, so I'm not innocent with their motives.

Tumayo ako at lumapit sa pinakamamahal ko.

"Okay, you win. Let's start thinking for a good topic now." Ani ko at umupo sa tabi niya. Nasa harap naman namin naupo yung Mari. Kung ako ang masusunod, pinaalis ko na 'tong isa para masolo ko ulit si bee. That girl is useless anyway.