19- Castelle Heirs

×× Y S H I ××

THE BALL HAS started and everyone seemed to be very estatic. Well, who wouldn't? It's a masquerade party where no one could guess who's the pervert and slut behind their mask. Everyone was exposing their dirty little secrets without being judged.

Sino nga namang 'di mag-iingat sa pangalan nila? People around this place were the heir and heiress of an international companies. In short, they were billioners by birth yet they were a bunch of floating plastics... including my dear cousin Samantha who was making out to a random guy right now. She's gross! It's really a shame to label her as a 'cousin.'

My other cousin named Solee, the prim and proper one was making a bad deed upstairs. I saw them a while ago. Nasa loob din ang kulo nun, eh. Buti nga mayayaman ang pinapatulan nun, matutuwa si Tanda. Unlike Samantha, basta gwapo papatol yun. Tch. Spell SLUTS: SAMANTHA & SOLEE

This scene wasn't new to me. I've seen worst from my slut cousins but I never dared try. Nakakadiri kasi. Imagine a dirty mouth touch your skin... brrh! Geez! Nanayo ang balahibo ko sa pandidiri. But they seemed to enjoy the party. Tch. Mga lamang lupa nga naman.

I stop looking around and just sat quietly at the corner waiting for the one I wanted to meet. Ang tanging rason kung bakit ako nandito.

The arrival of the richest family took over and everyone were gaping at them. Three tall gorgeous hot guys got out from the luxury car. Their tuxedos looked so superior than the guys around here though its' still black— nothing special really, but to them, they did deserved to be labeled as 'PERFECT', no question.

Moment later, the two guys turned to the newly arrived car and helped the two gorgeous ladies out. Girls around starts to frown with the scene. The two ladies were the official 'girl' of the Castelle Family. One wearing red and the other was wearing blue like their escorts' tie.

The youngest Castelle roam around and girls were fantasizing and drooling over him, but he just ignore them. Snobbish gorgeous guy. Rare.

I tsked. I pity the poor sluts. I turned to the girl who wore a red ball gown and was held by one of the Castelle brothers. She looked familiar to me. I felt like I've seen her before or maybe I've known her for so long, but I don't remember meeting a girl having a close relationship to any of the Castelle. Well, I haven't met any of them either. Their identity were so sacred to know.

Ng mag-subside na ang arrival impact nila, balik sa trabaho ang mga hinayupak. And this time, they're getting worst. I don't know what's driving them insane. For girls? Maybe envy. Kasi naman, ni hindi man lang sila pinansin ng mga Castelles.

And that includes...

"Sht, kahit sulyap lang. I didn't wear this for nothing!" I could feel her rage from here.

Parang gusto kong matawa ng malakas. Kaya pala pati kaluluwa niya pinapakita nya para pala mapansin ng bunsong Castelle. Tss. Poor Samantha.

"I'm here, sweetie, I'll make your night memorable." Landi ng manyak na katabi niya.

Si Samantha? Asa namang tatanggi yan. Geez! Absolutely GROSS. I looked away irritated and leave.

I decided to look for the powder room to check myself. The hallway was surprisingly clean— no sluts around. Good.

Binuksan ko na yung pinto at 'di ko inaasahan ang nakita ko. Two people caught on act... and the girl was...

Kaye.

And the guy with her was none other than Chai's husband... in other word, her sister's husband... her brother-in-law. Kaye and her brother-in-law... cheating.