End of Book 2

SCHOOL is finally over! Whew! Finally!

What awaits me after school?

I have an idea, but I don't think it will go on my way like I used to. I mean, I throw my dreams away so I could live my future better.

An accountant. Shocks, I did finish that freaking course, huh?

How did I ever survive?

I also wonder how come Justin and I were still tight after that horrific college years of being apart. Well, isa lang naman ang masasabi ko. My love for him gets deeper.

One asked me about what my plans are after I graduate. I said, I'll find a job.

Then she said and I quote, "What about marrying? Di ba usually, students graduate and get married eventually."

And I was, "Yeah, right. That's part of the plan too."

When actually, it didn't cross my mind.

I am married to Justin Aleixander Lywittz Castelle. Secretly married to be exact, but I don't have plans for that as of now. Yeah, sure, I'd like to marry him again, but the fact of me trying to impress his Mom is a great deal.

Ayoko namang maging kontrabida sa buhay ng Mommy nya. She's his mother and no one can take that—I can't take that. He's being stubborn these past few years and I hate the fact that it was because of me. I don't want to break their bond.

Now, me working, using my degree would be my only weapon to prove that I deserve her son.

Ang hirap pa lang kapag ganito. Dati akala ko, kapag gustong mag-asawa ng dalawang tao, puwede na. Now I can see that as a shallow deal.

Getting married means planning your future together. Working, saving, wise budgeting and such. It wasn't just going to church, kneel in front of God, promising one other to do this and that. It's more than that.

Teka nga lang muna, paano nga ulit napasok ang kasal kasal na yan?

Ugh, I better get a job if I want to marry the most smartest hottest bachelor in town.

So, pray for my next journey!

Ciao!

- JESHILLE MARGARETTE SYBILL CAICO
Graduate of BS Accountancy