11- Sacha. Alixee. Alissa. Bree

•• Jace PoV ••

I WAS BUSY reading on my room when I felt my phone vibrate. Dahan-dahan kong kinuha sa side table at tingnan kung sinong nag-text.

3 Message Received

From: Sacha
Busy ka ba? Gala tayo.

From: Sacha
Jace? Gala tayo. Ang tagal na nating di nakapag-bonding.

From: Sacha
Jace?

Gala? I'm too tired to walk.

I ignored her messages and decided to go back reading my book when it vibrated again.

Ang kulit naman netong si Sacha.

1 Message Received

From: Yshi
Are you busy?

I can't help but smile with her simple message. My irritation was filled with amusement. She must be bored to death. I made a quick reply.

To: Yshi
Not so. Why?

From: Yshi
Can you come over?
I'm here at the Locke Cafe ♥

She's really bored and I am really not doing any productive with these books. They can be the same words if I'll go but Yshi's moment will change. Saka mas nakakatuwang kasama 'to.

To: Yshi
Sure. I'll be there in a bit.

Nilapag ko na ang phone ko at agad na nagbihis. It didn't took me long to be at Locke Cafe.

Naabutan ko siyang nakatingin sa bintana at halatang bored na. Yung tipong kulang na lang basagin niya yung bintana para matuwa naman siya. I look around at may nakita akong dalawang taong nagbabangayan sa paligid. I guess that's her friend Mirae and the one arguing with her is probably her boyfriend, but I am sure he's the guy who keeps following her.

"Hey." Bati ko ng makalapit sa kanya.

Bored na nag-angat siya ng tingin at agad lumiwanag ang mukha ng makita ako.

"JACE!" Tuwang bati niya na napatayo bigla at yumakap sakin. Relieve, eh?

Napangiti ako dun at niyakap siya pabalik. She's really the sweetest. She won't mind if I'll squeeze her a little, right?

"Napatawag ka?" Masuyong tanong ko habang hinaplos ang buhok niya pagkatapos ko siyang yakapin.

"I'm bored and Mirae's messing here." She pointed the girl who caused too much commotion.

She's drawing all the attention in this cafe. Halatang wala siyang pakialam kung magreklamo lahat ng customer dito. At paniguradong kahit manager hindi niya uurugan. She looks like she could flip the whole cafe up and down. That's how pissed she is.

"So, anong plano mo?" I know what's on her head but I still want to ask.

"Let's go somewhere?" She paused a little probably thinking she missed a word and look at me with puppy eyes. "Please?"

I just stared at her for a few seconds and answer with a smile.

"Okay."

She's not used to ask a favor but I can see that she's trying to be polite all her might.

I take a look on her friend. Napatingin sa gawi namin yung boyfriend niya. I make a motion of leaving with Yshi and he just nod.

"Tara." Aya ko at agad na hinila ako ni Yshi palabas. Parang wala talaga siyang balak magpa-alam dun sa kaibigan niya. "Okay lang ba yung kaibigan mo? Di tayo nagpa-alam sa kanila."