Another Chapter

After a few months after the wedding...

꧁ J U S T I N ꧂

I WOKE UP when I felt Yshi left the bed. She's running to the bathroom and throw up. It happens for a week now and I don't know what's going on. I can't take her to the doctor since she's been refusing about it.

Mabilis na sinundan ko siya at inalalayan habang patuloy pa din siyang sumusuka. When she's done, I helped her sat down at the couch on our room.

"Kukuha lang ako ng mainit na tubig."

She nodded weakly and I hurriedly went to the kitchen. Pagbalik ko, nasa bathroom ulit siya at sumusuka.

"We need to see a doctor." I said when she's done. Pinainom ko na rin siya ng mainit na tubig. Her cold sweats irritates me. Hindi ko kayang nakikita siyang nanghihina kakasuka ng hindi namin alam ang dahilan. She might be sick or it could be serious. I don't want to think anything negative without being scared.

"I am okay, love." Aniya at sumiksik sakin.

Ipinulupot ko naman agad ang braso sa kanya at kinabig siya palapit.

"You didn't eat well and you keep vomiting every morning. Akala mo hindi ko rin napapansin yung pagiging sensitive ng panglasa at pang-amoy mo?" I narrated what I observed recently.

"Love, besides that I am perfectly fine." She assured me.

I am not convinced. She will always says she's fine and I will not buy it, not with what I am seeing right now.

"Mahal, give me peace of mind. Let's go and visit a doctor."

"We have tons to do today—"

"—and we are canceling them all today." Putol ko sa sasabihin niya sana. "I already canceled all our appointments today."

"Justin, you can't!" Kontra niya.

"I already know and we are not arguing about this." I said with finality.

Hindi na siya makakibo doon. Sometimes, I need to order her around. I hate controlling her, but I hate seeing her like this even more. I can't bear another day to see her sick without knowing what's going on again.

"Come on, I'll help you." Inalalayan ko siyang maglakad, pero dahil ang lamig lamig ng balat niya, pinangko ko siya at dinala sa kusina para kumain.

Maingat na niyakap ko muna siya para kahit papaano mabawasan ang panlalamig ng balat niya. When I felt that she calm down, I let her go and cook something to make her feel better.

. . .

"SYBILLE CASTELLE is perfectly fine. I want to refer you to a friend but she's not available right now." Ani ni Kendra na sumuri kay Yshi.

"Kendra, I can still beat you up even if you're wearing a doctor's robe." Naiinis na ani ni Yshi. I know she hates being called 'Sybille,' but I think her irritation was doubled.

"Ah, mood swings." Naaaliw na ani ni Kendra. The girl really loves to tease irate people.

Yshi was about to counterattack, but Kendra's phone rang. Mabilis na sinagot naman ni Kendra ang phone.