Extension ♥

Epilogue | Extension

YSHI PoV

THE DOOR opened and a very elegant young woman entered with a trolley in her hand and the once noisy whole room suddenly turn dead silence.

We could feel the tension quickly wrap around us. Crap. Here comes fear for us. Mine was not fear for myself, but for the loves of my life.

"Kneel." She ordered and we all hesitated. "You know I hate to repeat— good."

Mabilis na nagsiluhuran silang lahat sa harap namin. I could clearly see the fear written on their faces.

"Nana, paper and pen." She ordered without taking off her eyes to them.

Mabilis na inabot naman ng assistant nya yung hiningi niya saka naglakad palapit sa'min. Nakaluhod ang anim na bata sa harap namin. Kids with different ages but felt the same fear.

"Let's start with the twins." She said after writing something.

Napalunok naman yung kambal at nagkatinginan. Andree on the other hand is still scribbling something on the piece of paper.

"Jeshiella Faithe Aleixine." She started calling the names out and they will confess their offenses.

"I smash my classmate's face." My poor Sheia admitted honestly trying to hide her fear. She's maybe the youngest but no one wants to mess her up leaving unscathed.

"Jashiro Aleixander."

"I help Sheia." He admitted without blinking.

I gaped at him. Ang tahimik na si Jashiro ko?! Nakipagrambulan?!

Andree smirked when she noticed how shock I was.

No, seriously?!

"You're pampering her, Jashiro." Ani ni Andree at tinuloy ang ginagawa.

Di naman sumagot si Jashiro na tahimik lang na nakaluhod. Among these kids, he's more like Justin than anyone. He doesn't like violence and he'd rather read a pile of books than caring everyone around him. But well, she's the sister.

"Now, Jashin Raiden?"

"Vandal." He replied quitely.

"Where?" Nakataas ang kilay na tanong ni Andree.

"Yza's house." Bahay ng kaklase niya?! Psh. Etong batang 'to! Akala ko natulog lang sa classroom ang offense niya, ah?! Pero parang may alam pa si Andree.

"Any?" She asked with a knotted forehead.

He sighed. Akala niya siguro makakalusot siya. "Sleeping my classes."

Andree nodded and continued. "Jair Vincent."

"Momma, I'm tired." Sheia complain in a cute little voice.

Magsasalita sana ako ng maunahan ako ni Andree.

"Mapapagod ka talaga kapag lalo kang magrereklamo Jeshiella." Mataray na sagot ni Andree sa reklamo ni Sheia. "Mas madaming side comments mas tatagal, mas masaya." She smirked at them.

Napatungo naman si Sheia na parang iiyak. I felt my heart squeeze and little and decided to talk Andree when I felt Justin's hand on my waist stopping me to butt in. I sighed and lean my head to his chest. Masuyong hinaplos niya naman ang braso ko.

"Jair Vincent?"

"Breaking our classroom's door. Trip my teacher and uh... 'di ko na maalala." Jair Vincent replied quickly. Eto talaga ang pinakamaloko sa kanilang lahat. He's like Aleixus' mini-version with regards to his behaviour.