nine

Key:

(Y/N): Your Name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I looked around the room. A room full of black and tear shed. We were all sobbing our hearts out. Today was the day, the day of Garroth Ro'Meave's funeral. Even though I hadn't know him long, I instantly knew we'd be good friends. That was until he was murdered. Someone took this loveable man in a single night.

I brought my blurred gaze to the front of the room. A lone wooden casket, decorated with blue ribbons, laid up front. Within it the blonde laid, his arms crossed on his chest, never to be moved again. I kept staring, hoping that by some chance Irene would bless us and make him live again. I know deep inside, that'll never happen.. but what else to I have to hope on at this point?

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming to see this young man's final send off" the priest spoke, walking into in the room. My gaze darted over to the old man next to the casket. "Today, we are here to honor the life of Garroth Ro'meave.. a young man who's life truly got taken from him far to soon" the priest turned to the five people sitting closest to the door. "I would like to recognize these five individuals here, Garte and Zianna Ro'meave.. the parents of this man, Zane and Vylad Ro'meave.. this man's younger brothers and finally this man's best friend, Laurance Zvhal" the priest said as those five individuals started crying once more. After that the priest went on with prayers and songs before finally it was time for the speeches by the family and friend.

"Hello, as you all know I'm Zianna Ro'meave the mother of this wonderful man." Zianna started, "Garroth was such a wonderful son, I wouldn't have given him up for the world. I mean he was a little cheeky child but he grew up to such a wonderful young man. Even as an adult he still never lost that childish cheekiness. I remember I'd call him and I'd always here him call me mummy" Zianna stopped as tears fell out of her eyes. "I don't know what'd I give just to hear it one more time, to hear his voice call me mummy... just one more time" Zianna had to step down due to the sobbing but I don't blame her, I was sobbing to.

"Hello, as you all know I'm Garte Ro'meave the father of this amazing man" Garte spoke taking his wife's spot. "Garroth was always a wonderful child, I loved him with all my heart!! I still sometimes wake up and expect him to be calling us over a dish washer fairy." All of us let out a small laugh. "But, I never expected that I would only get one last call with him... I never expected to lose him in one night" Garte's voice starting choking, "I just miss him so much." Garte stepped down and joined his crying wife.

"Hello, I as you know am Zane Ro'meave.. Garroth's brother" Zane started, "I was always mean to Garroth growing up... I hated the fact that he was good at everything I wasn't!! The fact that he could do anything... the fact that people always loved him!! I was never seen as my own person cause of him, everyone always saw me as "Garroth's Little Brother" and not Zane Ro'meave, cause I this I grew up despising him." A few gasps were heard within the crowd. "But as we grew older, I realized truly did love Garroth I just could never show it" Zane continued talking as tears started sliding down he cheeks. "And now, he's gone!! Hes gone before I had a chance to apologize!! To say sorry for all those years I mistreated him!!" Zane started to break down, "He's gone before I even got the chance to say.. I love you." Zane started sobbing and walked down from the stand where he was embraced by Kawaii~Chan.

Afte that Vylad stood up; his speech was similar to his parents'. He talked about how much he loved Garroth and how he thought of him as a real brother. Of course I was still sobbing.

Finally it was Laurance turn. "Hello, I'm Laurance Zvhal, Garroth's best friend" he started, "I met Garroth back in High School and we clicked instantly. There wasn't a day that we weren't somewhere together. We always joked around and teased eachother for not having a girlfriend." A small chuckled could be heard from the crowd. "But, as we got older and moved in together.. I realized I was slowly falling in love with Garroth!! I was actually going to confess that I loved him!! But it was too late, for the day I planned to... the love of my life turned up......dead" Laurance confessed, tears streaming down his face. "I-If I ever find who did this!! Who took this beautiful man away, their going to be sorry" Laruance growled into the microphone before sighing and stepping down from the mic.

After that, those who weren't family or a best friend were sent to the grave site.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood there, sobbing, as men carried the closed casket. Everyone was crying as they carried it to the deeply dug hole in the ground. They placed the casket on stretches which slowly lowered it into the ground. "I hope this man will have a safe journey to see Irene" the priest spoke, as he casket hit the ground. Soon after dirt cover the hole until it was would dirt in front of a grave, a grave that read...

Garroth Ro'meave
1990-2018
Loved by all, taken far too soon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My best friend, Magic did the honors of writing this sad chapter! Did y'all enjoy? Did any of you cry? I didn't, but, then again, I'm a heartless human being... Good job Magic! WACKY AWAY! *flies out Magic's window*

Word Count: 997