fifteen

I'm back children!

Key:
(Y/N)= Your Name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My heart couldn't be hurting more. I mean I was of course happy, I was pregnant with the man I loved second child! But I also hurt to, Aaron was gone. He wouldn't be here to welcome his little boy or girl into the world. I gripped my daughter tighter and sobbed even more. This must of triggered her to cry as well because as soon as I sobbed she joined in. We cried for along time, being hugged by the others who were in room with us.

"Aphmau... are you going to be ok?" I heard (Y/N) ask after awhile.

I let Alina go and looked up. With a fake smile I replied, "Yeah... its just going to take a little while."

I saw Zane nod. "Yeah that's understandable" he sighed, "But Aphmau if you ever need help with anything feel free to talk to any of us, we are always here to help you."

I nodded, "Thank you all so much." I then sighed. "Guys can you please leave the room?" I asked, "I'd like to speak to Alina alone." They all nodded and walked out.

After they left I looked at my precious little girl. "Alina your going to have to be strong, your sibling isn't going to have their daddy to be with them" I held back tears, "So your going to have to help out mommy and the new baby ok?" Alina nodded to me with a smile.

"I will mama" she gave me another hug, "I love you."

I smiled and hugged her back, "I love you too my little princess."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~

(Y/N) POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
I stood outside the door of Aphmau's house while Aphmau talked to Alina. "I feel so bad for her" I said to the others who were standing with me. They all nodded with me in agreement.

"I just can't believe this, Aaron is murdered and now Aphmau is left to raise Alina on her own" Zane started to have tears fall from his face. "Not mention she now has another baby on the way!" He clenched his fist, "Why is life so f**king unfair, first my brother then, Aaron and now this!" he didn't say anything else and just cried.

Kawaii~Chan went over and hugged him, whispering comforting words in his ear. We all stayed silent after that, not knowing what to say. It was a horrible time, I haven't even been here that long and yet I don't think any of this will get any better. Worst yet I can't help but feel at fault for all of this, maybe if I never moved here... this wouldn't have happened.

"(Y/N)? Katelyn? Zane? Kawaii~Chan? Lucinda? Why are you all gathered outside of Aphmau's house?" we heard a voice ask. We all turned around to see Laurance standing there.

"Laurance!" I ran up and hugged him.

"(Y/N) , what happened?" he asked, concerned.

"Aphmau is pregnant with Aaron's child!" I exclamied, releasing him from my hug. His face expression dropped.

"W-What! No this is so bad! Aaron just died and now she has to suffer through this?!? Life is so unfair" Laurance exclaimed.

I nodded, "I know, it is."

Laurance sighed, "Listen, (Y/N) can you come over to my house and fill me in on the details? I don't want to join you all out here, just so we don't overcrowd Aphmau at the moment."

I smiled and nodded. "That's actually a good idea, sure I can come over and fill you in" I turned around to the others, "Guys make sure Aphmau is ok! I'm going to fill Laurance in on the details!"

They all nodded back at me. I turned back to Laurance, "Alright lets go." He then nodded and we both walked off.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~
Sup everyone! Magic wrote this one! Hope you enjoyed!! Baby names needed! Until next time, Wacky AWAY! *flies out Magics window*

Word Count: 666

Hehe, it's 666 😈