Floating.

kadiebmore, I love you.

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

Niall

My throat runs dry and my hands are hanging limp beside my body.

The words that just fell from my lips keep repeating theirselves in my brain, causing me to get slightly dizzy and to feel a headache coming up.

I need to explain though.

I need to explain.

I need.

I don't know why I said that, but at the same time, I do.

I need to explain.

Explain it to myself as much as I have to explain it to the others.

I just want everything to make sense.

I want to remember.

When I look up from my hands, Liam's eyes immediately catch mine, and look at me with a worried emotion.

I feel a tickle.

Deep down somewhere in my stomach.

And I am pretty sure that Liam is the cause of that.

Blushing slightly, I look back at my hands, coughing a little awkwardly and sliding my index finger up and down the sheet's fabric.

"Niall?"

Oh my god his voice is so soft and gentle and warm and I just want to curl up into a ball and listen to it.

It calms me.

It really does.

"Niall you know that you can take your time right? If you don't feel comfortable telling it right now-" Liam says, his gentle voice flowing over me.

"I do, I do." I quickly answer, my voice sounding small and unusually high pitched.

I'm scared.

I know I am.

And I know I shouldn't be.

I just need to talk.

Right now.

Go.

I open my mouth, but when nothing comes out I close it again, squinting my eyes closed and letting out a breath.

I want to cry and to scream, and at the same time I just want to silently lay on the ground and stare at the ceiling.

"Shh, calm down."

It's Louis' voice this time, and I can feel him scooting closer while running his hand up and down my bare back.

It feels strange that his fingers are lightly brushing over my scars, but at the same time, it feels nice and warm, and I don't want him to stop.

"Maybe I should just go so you can talk to Liam alo-" Louis starts offering, but I immediately open my eyes and perk up.

"No, no stay here. I need you."

Louis seems taken aback.

Liam does too, but when he notices that I'm looking at him, he flashes a small smile and then starts staring ahead.

I wonder what he's thinking about.

"What do you need me for?" Louis whispers, keeping his hand still on my back and looking at me, his blue eyes widened slightly.

I suddenly feel like everything needs to be silent, like this room is a library and we're not allowed to talk.

"To listen." I whisper.