An icy fire.

SORRY

EXTRA LONG CHAPTER THOUGH :)

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

Niall

Groaning, I roll to my side, feeling a stinging pain in my stomach and causing my head to spin and turn for a few seconds before going back to normal.

There's a painful cramp in my stomach, and I feel hot and cold at the same time, the temperatures washing through my body with a burning and freezing feeling.

They bite at me, making me feel sick and woozy, and a painful headache is coming up too, forcing me to bite the inside of my cheek harshy and making me squint my eyes closed.

The heat in my body takes over, spreading through it and making my skin flame and burn.

I quickly throw the blanket off me, letting the cold air in the room hit my skin.

It's not enough.

Shaking, I bring my hands up to my stomach, grabbing it tightly and wishing for this awful pain to wash away and fall off me, leaving me alone.

But ofcourse it doesn't, it never does.

I can feel the heat radiating from Liam's body, who is laying next to me, and I scoot as far away from him as possible, trying to find a place where my body can cool down.

Biting my tongue, the pain in my head and stomach only seems to get worse, so I throw one leg out of the bed, deciding to go get an aspirine.

But as I move up, the stinging pain only gets harsher and sharper, and I double over, clutching my stomach tightly and trying not to move as I sit on the edge of the kingsized bed, feeling the heat spread faster and faster.

I let out a puff of air, and whince as something sharp slices through my skull, making a loud heartbeat sound through everything and hurting my head.

"Niall? Ni, are you okay?"

Liam's groggy morning voice washes over me as I stare at my feet, watching my toes curl and uncurl at the piercing pain.

It's like my legs are even paler than they normally are, having lost all their healthy colour.

What is going on?

Did I eat something that I could become sick of?

Did I do something weird?

"Niall?" Liam speaks up again, sitting up and rubbing his lazy and tired eyes.

How early is it?

Did I wake him up?

Opening my mouth, I take a few deep breaths, wanting the fresh air to help me feel better.

"Liam, I-"

I grown, leaning forwards even more and closing my eyes tightly.

Maybe I should go back to sleep.

"-I feel a little.. a little weird."

Suddenly I can feel something coming up, and I lean forward, opening my mouth wide and panting.

But nothing comes, and I can only see the floor spin and turn and feel my skin burning with that painful heat.

I can feel Liam coming closer, and he sits down next to me on the edge of the bed, reaching out to rub my back, but flinching back when his hand touches my skin.

"Woah, Niall, you're heating up."

He's too close.

I can feel the warmth of his body, that I used to love so much, but am hating right at this moment.