I don't mind.

HEY MERMAIDS⚓

AGAIN, I TOOK SO SO LONG WRITING THIS. I'M HAVING SOME SORT OF WRITERS-BLOCK, AND IT'S HELL TO GET OUT OF IT.

I WILL TRY FOR YOU ❤

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

Liam

I smooth out the light blue-white striped bedsheets, and smile lightly at a few rays of sun falling through the curtains of the window opposite of me.

Noises are coming from the bathroom, and I curiously look up.

Me and the boys are on a little holiday, having decided that Niall needed to get away from home to calm down a bit.

We already had him quit his job at the book store, seeing as he couldn't concentrate anymore, and we made him stay home and play more music.

It calmed him down, and that's exactly what he needed.

After Niall quit his job, the boys and I all put some money together to go on a small holiday to London.

Niall first said he couldn't accept it, that it was too much, and that he wanted to help paying, but we didn't let him.

He needed some calming down, and actually, we all did too.

It had been a rough few weeks for us, waking up in the middle of the night because of Niall, and worrying about him all day at work.

That's why we all wanted to do something that would give us some rest.

Because Niall was too afraid to take a room of is own, I ofcourse took the responsibility too share a couch, bathroom, and bed with him.

Louis wanted to too, but all the boys knew that Niall is more comfortable with me, making me feel all giddy and happy inside.

I was happy I could share a room with the adorable but scared blondie.

Hearing some other noises come from the bathroom, I stretch my body, standing on my toes for a few seconds and growning before letting myself fall back into my first position.

Maybe I should put some clothes on.

My bare feet make little patting noises on the floor as I slump over to my bag, that's standing close to the window and the small balcony.

Niall doesn't like sleeping at the window side of the bed, he's afraid that somebody will come in and attack him.

He even told me that he feels protected when I'm laying close to him.

I don't mind.

I like laying in the same bed as the blonde beauty.

Slowly grabbing a pair of jeans and a shirt, I stare out of the window, watching the London streets.

Even though it only 8:30 in the morning, it's already really busy.

Black cars are coming to a stop in front of traffic lights, big red busses are picking up tourists, and scooters are speeding by, not caring about people trying to cross the road.

Sitting down on the bed, I start putting my shirt over my head, my hear being ruffled up by the pulling of the fabric.

I tiredly yawn, and then slip into my jeans, not really caring what I'm wearing.

Today is probably going to be a lazy day anyway, because we arrived here late yesterday.

Everybody needs their sleep, rest, and time alone.