Screams.

HEYY MY LITTLE MERMAIDS!!

I'm very very sorry for taking so long. (Yea you say that every time Laura)

Here's a shitty chapter for you c:

Byebyyee

Btw, the picture on the side is the definition of cute xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam

I spread out the fresh sheet, flattening it with my hand lightly to make it more presentable.

Greg chuckles behind me, coming to stand next to me.

"Thank you Liam." He smiles, laying his hand down on my shoulder and turning to look at my, or now his, bed.

Greg is staying over for the night, and because my room is the only room with one bed in it instead of two, he's sleeping in my room.

Not that I really mind, because I'm going to sleep in the same room as Niall.

Every time I think about it it gives me those stupid fluttery butterfly feelings.

Harry, Louis and Zayn are bunking together in one of the rooms, and I'll sleep with Niall.

I don't know how it came that way, because it's weird that Louis has to leave his own room, but one way or another, we split up like this.

And I like it.

I like it very much.

"Hey Liam, can I ask you something?" Greg suddenly speaks up, his voice cutting through the thick silence that was hanging around in the room just seconds ago.

"Mmh yeah 'course..." I mumble, looking up at the Irish man in front of me.

He just smirks, brushing his hand through his short brown hair and leaning down on his other leg.

"Do you like my brother?" Greg asks bluntly, licking his lips while talking.

My heart stops right then and there, and my eyes widen.

What?!

How does he know?!

Am I that obvious?!

Greg quirks his eyebrow, grinning lighty.

"W-why do you...think that...?" I stutter, awkwardly blushing and shuffling my feet over the floor.

"Oh, I didn't know for sure, but now I do." Greg chuckles evilly, sitting down on my bed.

I grown, slapping my hand against my face and blushing.

"Shit." I mumble, making Greg laugh.

It's silent for a second before Niall's brother speaks up again.

"I won't tell Ni if you don't want me to, but...do you errmm...really like him?"

Now he's turned into the awkward one, putting his head in his hands and carefully looking up at me with a serious look on his face.

I sigh, sitting down next to him and placing my hands on the bedsheets, softly stroking them and fumbling with the small folds.

"I don't know...I've never felt something like this for a guy before you know?"

Greg nods, letting out a puff of air and looking down at his feet.

"Just promise you'll be careful with him okay? Don't toy around. He's....fragile..."