Swimming.

Okay so yesterday I was reading 1directionobsessed_ her comment and it made me smirk at my phone.

Girl, I don't even know how it's going to end myself, but I love evil endings cx

I think you would've noticed that if you read 'The Room' xp

By the way, the other day my mum was talking about people writing fanfictions, and she was saying she thought is was funny and weird.

I just sat there like: 'yeeaahhh...oops.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall

My fingers try to grab something, anything, but I can't see clearly.

I can feel the wind gushing and slapping around my body, as I keep on falling.

Where is the end of this?

I'm going to die, I know that.

Nobody can survive a fall like this.

It's too deep, too far and too fast.

I can see the grey sky above me, coming closer and closer like an animal chasing it's prey.

My heartbeat is everywhere around me, pounding into my ears and echoing off the walls.

Suddenly my back makes impact with something, and I close my eyes tightly.

My skin feels like it's tightening around me, making it impossible to breathe.

It's icy and cold as I fall further, slower this time.

It doesn't feel like falling anymore.

It feels like sinking.

I open my eyes, and immediately it feels like all the air gets sucked into them, pressing against me.

But it is no air.

It's water.

Dark, black and cold water, filling the whole space around me.

I stretch out my arms above me, but I'm not even sure where my arms are.

The air slowly start slipping out of my lungs, and I look around fast, observing the big black space.

There needs to be a way up, right?

I start swimming to the side where my head is, hoping that that's up.

Hoping that that's the way out of here.

I clench my teeth, and keep swimming through the cold waters of darkness.

Then suddenly, I can see something light.

Actually, it's the whole part above me that's light.

It's the way out!

Excited, and almost out of breath, I swim towards it, my arms and legs moving extra fast.

I stretch out my arms, trying to touch the light surface with my fingertips.

My fingers slide through the water, and then, bump against something hard and cold.

What?

I keep swimming, wanting to reach the surface before I run out of breath, but my head bumps against the same coldness.

Shit!

Ice.

I start to panic, slamming my hands against the thick layer of ice above me.